Author Topic: Trump Comes to the Rescue of Former GOP Foe Ted Cruz in “Biggest Stadium in Texas”  (Read 12672 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
“I will be doing a major rally for Senator Ted Cruz in October. I’m picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find. As you know, Ted has my complete and total Endorsement. His opponent is a disaster for Texas – weak on Second Amendment, Crime, Borders, Military, and Vets!” — Trump

https://truepundit.com/trump-comes-to-the-rescue-of-former-gop-foe-ted-cruz-in-biggest-stadium-in-texas/
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Donny should show up at the rally, tell everyone to vote their conscience, drop the mic and walk out.   

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Donny should show up at the rally, tell everyone to vote their conscience, drop the mic and walk out.

@Frank Cannon   Apparently Trump is facing reality.  He knows Ted Cruz is a huge asset to his administration.

So how come you can't face reality, Frank?

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon   Apparently Trump is facing reality.  He knows Ted Cruz is a huge asset to his administration.

So how come you can't face reality, Frank?

What reality? That Ted is sinking like a stone in a slam dunk election due to mismanagement and poor performance and needs the head of the party to come in and bail his ass out?

Ted wanted to make an ass out of himself at the convention.....Karma is a bitch.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump plans 'major rally' for Ted Cruz
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 07:59:51 pm »
Trump plans 'major rally' for Ted Cruz
by Robert Donachie
 | August 31, 2018 01:46 PM

President Trump will head to Texas in October to campaign for Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, a move that highlights how concerned Republicans have become about keeping the seat.

"I will be doing a major rally for Senator Ted Cruz in October. I’m picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find. As you know, Ted has my complete and total Endorsement. His opponent is a disaster for Texas — weak on Second Amendment, Crime, Borders, Military, and Vets!" the president tweeted Friday.

I will be doing a major rally for Senator Ted Cruz in October. I’m picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find. As you know, Ted has my complete and total Endorsement. His opponent is a disaster for Texas - weak on Second Amendment, Crime, Borders, Military, and Vets!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 31, 2018

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-puts-dems-on-notice-plans-major-rally-for-ted-cruz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

The GOP is running 8 points behind on the generic ballot.  Subtract that from Ted's 2012 margin.  Subtract another couple of points for Democrat fundraising and media hype that was nonexistent in 2012.  Voila: You have a race in the mid single digits. 

Online corbe

Re: Trump plans 'major rally' for Ted Cruz
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 08:08:11 pm »
   Great, SuperTrump flys in to save the day.

Color me, unimpressed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump plans 'major rally' for Ted Cruz
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 08:27:44 pm »
   Great, SuperTrump flys in to save the day.

Color me, unimpressed.

I'm sure Jerry Jones is providing the venue.  Does that impress you, @corbe

Online corbe

NO, If Cuban was providing the venue, that would impress me @Emjay.

I really don't think Cruz is in trouble here in Texas, in spite of Franks protestations. 
   Yes, I've been wrong before.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't trust Ted Cruz. He will stab president in the back,,,again.  President Trump believes in second and third chances. 
I don't.  School of hard knocks, taught me well.  That is all I have to say about TED. Time will prove it out. Ted traitor.

Offline cato potatoe

I don't trust Ted Cruz. He will stab president in the back,,,again.  President Trump believes in second and third chances. 
I don't.  School of hard knocks, taught me well.  That is all I have to say about TED. Time will prove it out. Ted traitor.

Good luck convincing O'Rourke not to convict Trump.

Online corbe

You need to find a new career field @LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

Good luck convincing O'Rourke not to convict Trump.

What baloney are you talking about?  I am talking about RINO Cruz. I totally support a great president. President Trump.  It is a shame, that his policy's are helping anti-Americans too.  N.T.s, have no clue, and keep shooting themselved in the foot. Only crazy does that, over and over again. NOTHING TO CONVICT. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

ROFL!!    888high58888

Poor @INVAR  is going to need his Binky to get to sleep.  The Orange God Saves Ted Cruz.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

RINO Cruz?  Don't you realize what a trigger that is for us Texas Conservatives? 
    It's almost as bad as 'Lyin Ted' (which you typed a couple of weeks ago.
    Get a grip woman!!!! or I will demand a safe Cruz space, here.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Just know, you have strapped raw meat to yourself.  And TBR Hounds can sniff out an anti-Cruzer at least a category away.

We've been round the bend on Ted Cruz a dozen times before you starting posting here.  Ad nauseum.

So please, while we appreciate your POV on Ted Cruz, please think about the rest of us.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

What baloney are you talking about?  I am talking about RINO Cruz.

Cruz isn't a RINO. He is just a terrible campaigner. You need to get your shit together.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

How'd Ted do in that Indiana Primary?

Much better than he did at defunding Obamacare.

Offline libertybele

You need to educate yourself a little on Senator Ted Cruz's background.  Traitor he is absolutely not, and quite frankly I find that extremely insulting. 

Too bad Trump didn't talk Ted into being his VP; that would have been an unbeatable team!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   NO, If Cuban was providing the venue, that would impress me @Emjay.

I really don't think Cruz is in trouble here in Texas, in spite of Franks protestations. 
   Yes, I've been wrong before.

I don't think he is either, @corbe.  This is all media spin.  Soros and the democrats would love to pick off Ted Cruz but I don't think they have a snowball's chance in the hot place.

If Texas ever gets that dumb, I'm not coming back.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

What baloney are you talking about?  I am talking about RINO Cruz. I totally support a great president. President Trump.  It is a shame, that his policy's are helping anti-Americans too.  N.T.s, have no clue, and keep shooting themselved in the foot. Only crazy does that, over and over again. NOTHING TO CONVICT.

You need to check yourself in somewhere@LegalAmerican.   There is a faint possibility that you can still be helped.

Offline Frank Cannon

Kudos to you for being such a forward thinker. It's impressive how you employ your get-even-with-them-ism approach to elections that have consequences for the entire country. Wouldn't it be so satisfying if O'Rourke's election could be an early step to turning Texas blue. Yeah, take that, Ted Cruz!

Here. https://betofortexas.com/ You can do your part to help Beto.

Take your sanctimony and stuff it up your ass. All you jackasses were seal clapping Ted when he made a jerk of himself at the Convention. Fast forward two years and now Ted is flailing in an election that should have been wrapped up the day after the Primary results. Now everyone has to bail Ted out and take resources away from NY and PA, two states that have a possibility to flip to Red. He should be mocked.