Author Topic: Trump Warns FBI, DOJ to ‘Do Their Job’ or ‘I Will Get Involved’  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Warns FBI, DOJ to ‘Do Their Job’ or ‘I Will Get Involved’
By Patrick Goodenough | August 31, 2018 | 4:23 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) – The FBI and Justice Department had better “start doing their job and doing it right,” President Trump said on Thursday night, warning that if they did not do so, then he would “get involved.”

“People are angry,” Trump told a rally in Evansville, Indiana, where he appeared in support of Republican Mike Braun who is campaigning to unseat Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly.

Making it clear he was speaking about people at the top of the two entities – “because inside they have incredible people” – Trump said that “our Justice Department and our FBI have to start doing their job, and doing it right, and doing it now.”

“Because people are angry,” he continued. “People are angry. What’s happening is a disgrace.”

“I wanted to stay out, but at some point, if it doesn't straighten out properly – I want them to do their job – I will get involved, and I'll get in there if I have to.”

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-warns-fbi-doj-do-their-job-or-i-will-get-involved
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

President Trump will get on that right after some golf and the "Gorilla Week" marathon on the Gorilla Channel.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump should have kicked Sessions out with an oversized sharp- pointed cowboy boot a long time ago. A boot the stayed where it was placed after the kick.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump should have kicked Sessions out with an oversized sharp- pointed cowboy boot a long time ago. A boot the stayed where it was placed after the kick.

Somebody damned well needs to do something! This is BEYOND ridiculous!

Judicial Watch: Justice Department Discloses No FISA Court Hearings Held on Carter Page Warrants

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,330307.msg1782829.html#msg1782829
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Somebody damned well needs to do something! This is BEYOND ridiculous!

Judicial Watch: Justice Department Discloses No FISA Court Hearings Held on Carter Page Warrants

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,330307.msg1782829.html#msg1782829

I was just reading that thread. Thanks for the ping.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Agreed.  The only thing worse than President Trump's ineptness is his incessant whining.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree, but that is not how our republic works. The bully's in DEEP STATE would bully congress members, not to vote positive for Trumps agenda.  It is all on congress. Hardly any in congress, support, we the people.  We cannot expect president Trump to act like a dictator.  He is already being accused of that, while NOT BEING ONE. I would like him to be like dictator, as I support totally his works and agenda, however, he has to work in the swamp as best as he can.
He can't even employ a rightful law, the same one obama used, to TEMP put a ban on islamists coming into our country, and being vetted properly.  Muslim judges, and DEMS block him.
-----------------------------------
Lindsey Graham: 'There will be holy hell to pay' if Trump fires Sessions

Lindsey Graham says "there will be holy hell to pay" if President Donald Trump fires Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
He also says that removing special counsel Robert Mueller without good reason would be "the beginning of the end" of Trump's presidency.
Jacob Pramuk   | @jacobpramuk
Published 11:09 AM ET Thu, 27 July 2017  Updated 1:58 PM ET Thu, 27 July 2017
CNBC.com
 Attorney General Jeff Sessions   Lindsey Graham warns President Trump against firing Jeff Sessions 
7:42 PM ET Thu, 27 July 2017 | 00:48

Sen. Lindsey Graham warned President Donald Trump on Thursday against firing his attorney general — the latest Republican to try to deter Trump from a move that would carry huge consequences for the U.S. government.

"If Jeff Sessions is fired, there will be holy hell to pay," the Republican from South Carolina told reporters, according to video taken by NBC News.