Author Topic: FBI 'very deceptive' in rebutting story on Chinese firm hacking Clinton emails, GOP lawmaker says  (Read 308 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Daniel Chaitin
August 30, 2018

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, rebuffed the FBI after it issued a denial in response to a report that said an unidentified Chinese company hacked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server.

In a report published earlier this week, the Daily Caller News Foundation cited sources that said a Chinese-state owned firm located in the Washington, D.C., area had access to Clinton's emails in real time courtesy of a code embedded in the New York-based server which then made copies of the emails, some of which contained classified information.

In response, an agency spokesman said: “The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised."

But Gohmert, who told Fox News on Tuesday that a foreign entity had obtained Clinton's emails but did not identify from which country, put out a statement that emphasized it was not the FBI but rather the intelligence community inspector general that discovered the hack.

“It’s not surprising that the FBI ‘has not found any evidence’ regarding Clinton’s servers being breached," Gohmert said. "Like I stated to Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok in the House Judiciary Hearing, it was the Obama-appointed Intelligence Community Inspector General that discovered the breach. It was not the FBI that found it, so their statement was technically correct, but very deceptive in its omission."

(more)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-very-deceptive-in-rebutting-story-on-chinese-firm-hacking-clinton-emails-gop-lawmaker-says
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slide Rule

Ah. As in lying by omission.

Something learned in those fancy
eastern schools.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
FBI: 'We found no evidence of Chinese infiltration into the Hillary bathroom closet server.'
Q: 'Did you investigate the Hillary server?'
FBI: 'No. That's exactly why we found no problem. Lying comes easy to us, and our mission goal is to protect Hillary at all costs.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.