Author Topic: Post-primary Dem poll shows Gillum leading DeSantis by 5 in Florida  (Read 658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Post-primary Dem poll shows Gillum leading DeSantis by 5 in Florida
By Max Greenwood - 08/30/18 03:13 PM EDT

Democrat Andrew Gillum leads Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis (Fla.) by 5 points in the race for the Florida governor's mansion, according to the first publicly released poll since the state's primary elections on Tuesday.

The survey was commissioned by Florida Democratic consultant Christian Ulvert and conducted by the Democratic polling firm Public Policy Polling (PPP) from Aug. 29-30 – just after Gillum and DeSantis secured their parties' nominations.

Forty-eight percent of the 743 voters surveyed chose Gillum, the current mayor of Tallahassee and a self-styled progressive, in the matchup, while 43 percent said they would cast their ballots for DeSantis.

Among independents – a massive voting bloc in the state – Gillum leads DeSantis by 34 points, the poll found.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/404423-first-post-primary-poll-shows-gillum-leading-desantis-by-5-in-florida
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Post-primary Dem poll shows Gillum leading DeSantis by 5 in Florida
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 07:39:06 pm »
Of course. *yawn* What else would the supposed magic "polls" predict? This is what they always do.
So cliche'. So passe'. So boring.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 08:05:34 pm »
LOL.  Man the bullshit is running fast!

Just wait till the rest of florida gets to see this hack Gillum explain his positions.  I saw this butt munch on WFSU the other day.  Good lord.  What a chump. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:07:44 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 08:08:48 pm »
LOL. This defies logic. We just had a real election with real numbers and the Rat turn out was a disaster yet these lying azzholes at PPP and the FL Rat party are trying to tell us the opposite is true?

The Rats will be lucky their Commie Stooge candidate doesn't end up in jail before the dam General election.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 08:20:10 pm »
Just a little bit on DeSantis, and comparing his background to his opponent who has an FBI investigation surrounding him.

While studying at Harvard he earned a commission as a JAG officer in the United States Navy. During his naval service, he deployed to Iraq during the 2007 troop surge as an advisor to a U.S. Navy SEAL commander in support of the SEAL mission in Iraq and also served at the terrorist detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. His military decorations include the Bronze Star Medal (meritorious service), the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (gold star in lieu of second award), the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal and the Iraq Campaign Medal. He is currently a Lieutenant Commander in the reserve component of the United States Navy.....

.....  As the chairman of the National Security subcommittee and as a member of the foreign affairs committee, he is deeply engaged in developing policies to combat foreign threats, to support key allies and to fully equip and train our military............

I liked the guy ever since he started his campaign for the Senate seat that Rubio was going to vacate and then changed his mind and De Santis stepped back. I was elated to learn he was running for governor.

If FL loses this Senate seat ... we are in trouble.  Gilum is a progressive liberal.  He has received funding from George Soros, endorsed by Bernie, is calling for Trump's impeachment and opposes FL's 'stand your ground' laws.  In reading his bio; it's similar to Bammy's in that he's a 'neighborhood organizer'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Gillum

https://desantis.house.gov/full-biography
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 01:39:09 am »
This Gillum guy has about as much of a chance as winning in Florida as did that democrat-communist who ran against Judge Roy Moore in Alabama.

Hey... wait a minute...
(scratchin' my head amongst all this monkey business...)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 01:48:25 am »
Interesting development...
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw