Author Topic: The Sessions-Trump feud: Just a show?  (Read 264 times)

Offline endicom

The Sessions-Trump feud: Just a show?
« on: August 30, 2018, 11:18:04 am »
American Thinker
Silvio Canto Jr.
Aug. 30, 2018

Maybe I'm too "clever by half," as the British say.   

Or thinking too much!  (Remember that I was not a Trump supporter in the primaries, and he proved me wrong every time.)

Or maybe I've finally figured out how President Trump works.   

We have a family member who is a successful magician.  He once quoted Ben Okri:   

"The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing."

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/the_sessionstrump_feud_just_a_show.html

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Sessions-Trump feud: Just a show?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 11:45:30 am »
I don'[t believe a word of all this talk about Sessions conducting 'secret investigations'. I think it is all bullshit. Sessions isn't doing goddam thing except wasting time. Which is exactly why the Left is in love with him.

He claims to not be motivated by politics. And yet he has no problem prosecuting Trump and anyone on the Right. When he says he is not motivated by politics what he is really saying, by demonstrable fact, is that he will never prosecute a Democrat.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.