Author Topic: Sheriff Judd provides update on Uber driver who shot, killed man | News Conference  (Read 566 times)

Offline Suppressed

Sheriff Judd provides update on Uber driver who shot, killed man | News Conference
ABC Action News

Published on Aug 29, 2018
Sheriff Grady Judd provided more details and released the dashcam video from the Uber driver's vehicle who shot and killed a man in unincorporated Polk County.

[Dash cam video at around 9:00]

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAv9BO2VQQ
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Beok broke the law. He walks no more!

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Suppressed

Beok broke the law. He walks no more!

:beer:

Some really great lines in there!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Some really great lines in there!

Boek, now graveyard dead,  was on felony probation for battery, which began in June 2016 and was scheduled to end in June 2021. His driver’s license was suspended in May 2018, and the truck he was driving does not belong to him – he borrowed it from a friend.

“Deputies obtained a search warrant for the truck Boek was driving and recovered a marijuana cigarette, and a glass pipe containing meth residue.”

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.