Author Topic: The impeachment delusion: Democrats dreaming about impeachment would have no clue what hit them  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The impeachment delusion: Democrats dreaming about impeachment would have no clue what hit them
By Eugene Dunn
Aug 29, 2018 | 5:00 AM

It’s actually surreal to think how easily the media can dupe people into thinking that President Trump is going to be impeached and possibly removed from office.

For the last five-and-a-half years of the Bush administration, the Democratic Party howled that Bush “lied us to war to enrich his friends.” In the history of democracy, this is probably the most egregious charge ever leveled against a democratic leader.

With more than 4,000 dead and tens of thousands maimed for life “under false pretenses,” it easily dwarfs the famed Watergate scandal, in which no one died. And yet the Democrats of the previous decade refused to back up their incendiary rhetoric with even the slightest hint of impeachment proceedings.

Now, the very people who gave “war criminal” Bush a free pass on one of the most serious charges in history are chomping at the bit to impeach Trump — a President who has improved the U.S. economy and racked up a series of other accomplishments.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-impeachment-delusion-20180828-story.html#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"Given Trump’s ferocious fighting character, given that he once dedicated a whole book chapter on the concept of “revenge” and once famously said that he “screws back in spades,” I’d like all the delusional, impeachment-hungry Democrats to consider how they envision the most powerful man in the world, seething with revenge in his veins, might react to such a turn of events."

:MiniGun:

That's calling them like you see them!

If his actions so far with the global trade screwing America's been getting haven't clued the Dems in yet, it doesn't appear they're capable of understanding that 2+2=4.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:50:55 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Again, sounds to me more and more like Trump fans wish he would just become a dictator. I know people will disagree with this, and I don't think it's true necessary, but to an outside observer what other conclusion could you reach after reading a quote like that?

Do we really want a President who seeks "revenge" on his "enemies"? What the hell country am I living in?

Again, glad I am no longer a conservative.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Again, sounds to me more and more like Trump fans wish he would just become a dictator. I know people will disagree with this, and I don't think it's true necessary, but to an outside observer what other conclusion could you reach after reading a quote like that?

Do we really want a President who seeks "revenge" on his "enemies"? What the hell country am I living in?

Seems if you're not willing to be a chump and a punching bag/spitoon, you're a Dictator.

That's OK. The rest of us will just stumble along without you.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Trump can exact retribution upon politicians without hurting their constituents, all power to him.  It would make him a better man that Obastard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

He doesn't seek revenge on his "enemies" but he does repay in kind to people that screw him
over. Big difference.  And just where the hell do you get that dictator crap from?