Author Topic: WATCH: CNN Gives Most Insane Defense Of Antifa Ever. Twitter Explodes. [VIDEO]  (Read 518 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
By RYAN SAAVEDRA
August 28, 2018

CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin claimed on Tuesday that any criticism of the violent far-left group, Antifa, was based on President Donald Trump's "appeal to racism."

The CNN segment was focused on discussing Trump's recent remarks to a group of Christian leaders that if Republicans lose this November there could be widespread violence.

"Let's be clear also about what's going on here, the theme here is 'I'm Donald Trump and I'll protect you from the scary black people,'" Toobin claimed on CNN. "Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization and this is just part of the same story of LeBron James and Don Lemon and Maxine Waters and the NFL players and the UCLA basketball players."

(more and video)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/35168/watch-cnn-gives-most-insane-defense-antifa-ever-ryan-saavedra

Unbelievable. Who knew that Antifa is a Black organization!? I have never seen even a single Black Antifa member. They are all Whites, with a few ethnic minorities thrown in once in a while. And yet this guy says Antifa is 'mostly Black'? What the hell has he been smoking?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization
I bet antifa is at least 90% white - and 40% trust fund babies.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
See the source image

Mugshots of arrested Anitfa members. WOW! Look at all those Black people!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

As someone on Twitter observed, wearing black clothing doesn't exactly make a person "black."  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No self respecting black person would be caught dead with those honkies in A nit if ah
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.