Author Topic: Report: North Korea businesses 'active' in China  (Read 538 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Report: North Korea businesses 'active' in China
« on: August 29, 2018, 02:53:30 am »
Report: North Korea businesses 'active' in China
By Elizabeth Shim

Aug. 28 (UPI) -- North Korean businessmen are active at Chinese border cities and seeking Chinese investments, according to a Japanese press report.

The Yomiuri Shimbun reported Wednesday North Korean activities have increased since the U.S.-North Korea summit on June 12 in Singapore.

Economic exchange between the two countries are on the rise as China may be interested in keeping a check on the United States amid an escalating trade dispute, the report says.

Read more at: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2018/08/28/Report-North-Korea-businesses-active-in-China/4701535509827/

I think after a few days, these will be put in the North Korea crisis thread, I'm not sure if people are reading that one too much and if things heat up, I'm sure it will get more attention.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:54:05 am by TomSea »

Offline Absalom

Re: Report: North Korea businesses 'active' in China
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 05:26:17 am »
I think after a few days, these will be put in the North Korea crisis thread, I'm not sure if people are reading that one too much and if things heat up, I'm sure it will get more attention.
----------------------------------
Surely this has to be another Comedy News Site.
North Korean Businessmen/Businesses?? Who knew??
Ancient Assyria had more Businessmen than NK!!!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Report: North Korea businesses 'active' in China
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 06:18:06 am »
Naw, China's run out of legs to hump.

EU told them to GTFO,

Iran's still talking and conspiring with them.

A few more smaller Asian countries have fallen to China's Debt Trap Diplomacy: accept aid from China and get Pwn-ed by them.

They're trying to move into Africa.

So, yeah, the Norks are their usual level.

A Garbage Can Country.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com