Author Topic: Tucker blasts sudden McCain love: When people on TV dictate emotions you’re allowed to feel… worry.  (Read 462 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BPR
By Renee Hayes
On August 28, 2018

Leave it to the media to make the passing of John McCain all about President Trump.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson tackled the liberal media’s obsession with Trump’s reaction to McCain’s death, and noted disturbing commentary from Brooke Baldwin and Katy Tur to make the point that media figures are trying to dictate how someone is to feel about his passing.

“Senator John McCain, who passed away this weekend at the age of 81, was a man of florid passions. He loved what he loved and he hated what he hated,” Carlson said.

“High atop his dislike list was Donald Trump. McCain despised Trump. Trump, for his part, despised McCain right back, and to their credit, neither man ever pretended otherwise. McCain attacked Trump almost until his final day. After McCain died Trump at first could barely bring himself to mourn.

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/28/tucker-blasts-sudden-mccain-love-when-people-on-tv-dictate-emotions-youre-allowed-to-feel-worry-668518/amp
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

What did McCain ever accomplish as a Senator. It’s not as if he was ever Majority/Minority Leader.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IMO it's Sen John McCain, who is eventually going to be painted as the 'villain' in any investigation.

It will ultimately blamed on a personal vendetta

'John approached me with information on my opponent, so I funded his exercise to find out who/what/where....   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald