Author Topic: 'Dine-and-dash dater' faces 10 felony counts for allegedly skipping out on dates before bill  (Read 907 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Edmund DeMarche
9 hours ago

Talk about speed dating.

A California man is facing 10 felony counts for allegedly sneaking out on dates just before the waiter brings the check, authorities said Monday.

Paul Guadalupe Gonzalez, 45, set up dates across southern California and would enjoy the meals before he'd disappear, the L.A. County District Attorney said, according to a news release.

“Eight women purportedly ended up paying the bill themselves, one in the belief that the defendant was going to pay her back, while in two other instances the restaurants picked up the check,” the prosecutor said in a statement.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/28/dine-and-dash-dater-faces-10-felony-counts-for-allegedly-skipping-out-on-dates-before-bill-report.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

I had a guy do that to me once many  years ago.  As it happened, I knew his co-worker.  The co-worker beat the tar out of him and I was reimbursed.   :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

Being a dick is now a felony?

Offline thackney

...Paul Guadalupe Gonzales (dob 2/24/73) faces seven counts of extortion, two counts of attempted extortion and one count of grand theft, all felonies, according to the criminal complaint in case GA103750. He also is charged with two misdemeanor counts each of defrauding an innkeeper and petty theft.

The case was filed for arrest warrant on July 3. Bail was set at $315,000....

...Gonzales allegedly defrauded a total of more than $950 from the women, according to the complaint....

http://da.co.la.ca.us/media/news/dine-and-dash-dater-charged-extortion-grand-theft
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

"They're not sending their best."

Offline Applewood

Should be.  He defrauded a business or his date, if she ended up paying.   And this wasn't just one incident.  He did this several times. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

If that's the case.... you and me are in big trouble.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Should be.  He defrauded a business or his date, if she ended up paying.   And this wasn't just one incident.  He did this several times.

It was clearly a "free meals" scam he was running.  Probably laughed about it with his fellow-dickhead buddies.

He's not laughing about it now.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sounds like he was preying on less than 5 star women. Made me think about a single mom in her late 30s who is so lonely they will date anyone who asks. What would have been great is if one of these women would have dashed on him.

Thanks for the food loser. Bye!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sounds like he was preying on less than 5 star women. Made me think about a single mom in her late 30s who is so lonely they will date anyone who asks. What would have been great is if one of these women would have dashed on him.

Thanks for the food loser. Bye!

A friend of mine, once coined the name "dirty-leg" for 20-something gals with kids, looking for a relationship with a good paycheck.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln