Author Topic: President Trump Cuts Economic Aid To The Palestinian Authority By $200 Million  (Read 427 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More than $200 million in economic aid will be withheld from the Hamas-Palestinian Authority unitary government and redirected elsewhere.

On Friday, a State Department spokesperson said the administration wanted “to ensure these funds are spent in accordance with U.S. national interests.” The State Department spokesman went on to say the decision to “redirect” funds to different “high-priority projects” was a result of a review conducted beginning in June in light of the Taylor Force Act.

The Palestinian Authority has long given stipends to the families of dead terrorists who carried out successful terror attacks against Jews, and they’ve used aid from U.S.-taxpayers in order to pay these stipends. The Taylor Force Act’s purpose is to pressure the Palestinian Authority to end this disgusting practice, or risk losing more aid.

The administration also suspended $65 million in aid from UNRWA in January.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35072/good-trump-president-trump-cuts-economic-aid-bradley-devlin
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

Let's give credit where it's due... this is from legislation that was pushed by Lindsey Graham (and Coats and Blunt).

Our Congressmen and Senators (including many Democrats) passed it.  Trump signed it.  And Trump is implementing it.

This is how it should be done, and I applaud them all.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Let's give credit where it's due... this is from legislation that was pushed by Lindsey Graham (and Coats and Blunt).

Our Congressmen and Senators (including many Democrats) passed it.  Trump signed it.  And Trump is implementing it.

Great.  Now let's get rid of all aid to the Palis.

Offline libertybele

I agree with you, however, when Congress doesn't do their job, President Trump gets blamed!

Offline dfwgator

I agree with you, however, when Congress doesn't do their job, President Trump gets blamed!

"First rule of Leadership:  Everything is your fault" - Hopper (A Bug's Life)

Online cato potatoe

Ending all foreign aid would resolve about 5% of the trillion dollar budget deficit.  It's hard to justify the borrowing of money to bribe despots.  Fast forward to the debt crisis ... I'll bet you this is first on the chopping block.