Author Topic: Some Hogg Followers Are Clapping Back Against His Criticism Of Pelosi, Trump, and Hatch  (Read 301 times)

rangerrebew

Some Hogg Followers Are Clapping Back Against His Criticism Of Pelosi, Trump, and Hatch
Steven Ahle  August 24, 2018

David Hogg is just now finding out his fifteen minutes of fame are already used up. He just got too full of himself and thought he was a force to be reckoned with instead of the liberal tool, he actually was.

Recently, Mr. Hogg decided that Nancy Pelosi and Bernie Sanders, among many others, were just plain too old. I don’t believe they are too old. Just too corrupt. Now, the left is accusing him of ageism. It was one thing when he went after guns and law-abiding citizens, but another thing when he went after the liberal elite. He crossed a line there is no coming back from. He’s lost the major source of his influence.

From Breitbart News

https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/some-hogg-followers-are-clapping-back-against-his-criticism-of-pelosi-trump-and-hatch/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Liberals%20Officially%20Turning%20on%20David%20Hogg%20-%20Just%20Like%20We%20Always%20Knew%20They%20Would

Offline dfwgator

Isn't this little faggot's 15 minutes up, already?

rangerrebew

I have to think it had more to do with the liberal schools, poor FBI handling, and poor police performance which doomed the Hogg.  He's enough a radical for the new left but they needed to shut down the investigation of the shootings and his criticism of the senior circuit was the catalyst.  22222frying pan

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't this little faggot's 15 minutes up, already?

He gets his money for nothing and the small boys for free....
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.