Author Topic: Judge Deals Blow to Trump Effort to Overhaul Bureaucracy  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Deals Blow to Trump Effort to Overhaul Bureaucracy
« on: August 25, 2018, 07:28:25 pm »
Saturday, 25 August 2018 01:45 PM

A U.S. federal judge on Saturday rejected key elements of President Donald Trump's May executive orders that would make it easier to fire federal employees and reduce their ability to bargain collectively.

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, of U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, said in a court order that Trump's orders, which also would reduce the amount of time low-performing employees had to improve their performance before being fired, "undermine federal employees' right to bargain collectively."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/judge-trump-federal-workers/2018/08/25/id/878713/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Judge Deals Blow to Trump Effort to Overhaul Bureaucracy
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:36:29 pm »
How many individual instances of this extraconstitutional BS have happened now. THIS is why I refuse to blame Trump for the lack of reform going on in DC.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:37:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 07:39:15 pm »
How many individual instances of this extraconstitutional BS have happened now. THIS is why I refuse to blame Trump for the lack of reform going on in DC.

It would be much easier to believe if Trump wasn't entrenched in his own cover ups.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 07:46:13 pm »
It would be much easier to believe if Trump wasn't entrenched in his own cover ups.

Thats a creative if self serving way to describe whats happening with the Mueller investigation.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 07:53:38 pm »

Trump had  many good ideas like this that could have been legislated through.  Instead........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 07:57:13 pm »
Trump had  many good ideas like this that could have been legislated through.  Instead........

But this particular EO is of the kind the executive order mechanism itself was specifically intended.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 08:00:39 pm »

You think the Republicrats want to change the status quo?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 08:00:42 pm »
But this particular EO is of the kind the executive order mechanism itself was specifically intended.

Until some circuit judge decides to piss in the pool.  Wonder how well some of these were vetted before being signed to avoid any legal pitfalls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 08:03:03 pm »
When will the judicial tyranny of unelected judges end?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 08:08:19 pm »
Until some circuit judge decides to piss in the pool.  Wonder how well some of these were vetted before being signed to avoid any legal pitfalls.

Yeah I guess we can thank ol' Orin Hatch for a great many of these shills.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 08:21:58 pm »
Thats a creative if self serving way to describe whats happening with the Mueller investigation.

Self serving?  Just stating the obvious. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.