Author Topic: Trump to Sessions: Look Into Corruption on ‘Other Side’  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

Trump to Sessions: Look Into Corruption on ‘Other Side’

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump tweeted [1] Friday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions should look into corruption on the “other side” of the political aisle, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails, former FBI Director James Comey’s “lies & leaks,” Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “conflicts,” former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI Peter Strzok, FBI attorney Lisa Page, and Associate Attorney General Bruce Ohr.

“Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.” Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the “other side” including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr......” the president tweeted.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/trump-sessions-look-corruption-other-side

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump to Sessions: Look Into Corruption on ‘Other Side’
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:39:50 pm »
No way is that ever going to happen with Mueller Mr. President as he himself is an important member of the cabal.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien