Author Topic: FBI’s Incompetence Again Revealed by Lack of Depth in Weiner Investigation  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

FBI’s Incompetence Again Revealed by Lack of Depth in Weiner Investigation
By Andrew West August 24, 2018

This has not been a great year for the FBI, objectively speaking, with a number of damning shortcomings being revealed over the course of 2018.

It all began with the realization that several mass shootings in our nation were figuratively allowed to occur after the FBI chose to ignore clear and concise warnings from those who interacted with the perpetrators.  In Parkland, Florida, an extremely ominous phone call claiming that perpetrator Nikolas Cruz was likely to “shoot someplace up” went completely ignored in the days prior to the young man’s Valentine’s Day massacre.  In the case of Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen, not only did a similar tip from a local gun shop owner fall on deaf ears, but Mateen himself was living within an FBI informant for eleven years.

https://constitution.com/fbis-incompetence-again-revealed-by-lack-of-depth-in-weiner-investigation/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not incompetence but pure political bias!  There is a difference!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien