Author Topic: Top GOP Senators Back President Trump Firing Sessions After November Elections  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Top GOP Senators Back President Trump Firing Sessions After November Elections
Steven Ahle   August 23, 2018

Top GOP Senators are signaling to President Trump, that it is okay if he fires Attorney General Sessions after the midterm elections. Sessions has been AWOL most of his time in office and it appears as if Rod Rosenstein is in charge.

The entire Obama administration should be facing charges, but Sessions is content to allow dirty cop Mueller and the media try to pick President Trump’s bones apart. It would be one thing if the charges were legit and if the FBI and DOJ had not shown what kind of corrupt actions they were capable of.

The Gateway Pundit

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/top-gop-senators-back-president-trump-firing-sessions-after-november-elections/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Top%20GOP%20Senators%20Back%20President%20Trump%20Firing%20Sessions%20After%20November%20Elections

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's no need to "fire" Mr. Sessions without going to him first and asking for his voluntary resignation.

If Jeff is reasonable (and I sense that he will be), he may step down with a full pension, etc. That's the best way out.

I have to admit I'm disappointed with him. He was an early supporter of Mr. Trump, and was saying the right things on immigration before the 2016 election.

Can't figure out why he went south on us.