Author Topic: Impeachment Is the ‘Father’ of the ‘Mother of All Midterms’  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachment Is the ‘Father’ of the ‘Mother of All Midterms’
Myra Kahn Adams

Posted: Aug 24, 2018 12:01 AM

Well before Tuesday’s bombshell legal news when President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen revealed that then-candidate Trump directed him to break campaign finance laws, I considered November’s election the “Mother of All Midterms.”

This moniker resulted from the observation that elevated levels of passion and energy among midterm voters are more akin to those preceding a presidential election. 

Reinforcing my observation, last month former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon framed the intense vibe of the midterm electorate, telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity, “I think this is President Trump's first reelect."

Meanwhile, on Tuesday night after it was clear that Cohen’s ground-shaking accusations have the potential to place President Trump in legal jeopardy as a co-conspirator, Bannon stated to Bloomberg's Jennifer Jacobs, "Today clarifies that November is a referendum on impeachment —  an up or down vote.” Adding, “Every Trump supporter needs to get with the program."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/myrakahnadams/2018/08/24/impeachment-is-the-father-of-the-mother-of-all-midterms-n2512402
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Impeachment Is the ‘Father’ of the ‘Mother of All Midterms’
Myra Kahn Adams

Posted: Aug 24, 2018 12:01 AM

Well before Tuesday’s bombshell legal news when President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen revealed that then-candidate Trump directed him to break campaign finance laws, I considered November’s election the “Mother of All Midterms.”

This moniker resulted from the observation that elevated levels of passion and energy among midterm voters are more akin to those preceding a presidential election. 

Reinforcing my observation, last month former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon framed the intense vibe of the midterm electorate, telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity, “I think this is President Trump's first reelect."

Meanwhile, on Tuesday night after it was clear that Cohen’s ground-shaking accusations have the potential to place President Trump in legal jeopardy as a co-conspirator, Bannon stated to Bloomberg's Jennifer Jacobs, "Today clarifies that November is a referendum on impeachment —  an up or down vote.” Adding, “Every Trump supporter needs to get with the program."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/myrakahnadams/2018/08/24/impeachment-is-the-father-of-the-mother-of-all-midterms-n2512402

Wouldn't that make impeachment "The Uncle of All Midterms"?   :thud:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.