Author Topic: My Viral Climate Change Video Was Smeared as Fake News. Here Are the Facts.  (Read 464 times)

rangerrebew

My Viral Climate Change Video Was Smeared as Fake News. Here Are the Facts.

Marc Morano / August 22, 2018

An environmental scientist who writes a column for The Guardian has claimed that my video on climate change “spreads climate denial misinformation” to millions of viewers on Facebook. Not so.

Here is my point-by-point rebuttal to Dana Nuccitelli’s claims in the British newspaper based on my video, which has attracted more than 8 million views and 139,000 shares on Facebook. The video has so alarmed climate activists that they’re using it to pressure Facebook to ban “climate deniers.”

Claim: “Basically, [Marc Morano’s] critique is that the study sample size was too small to make a conclusive determination about the level of expert consensus. That’s a valid point … ”

https://www.dailysignal.com//print?post_id=433233

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This climate change shit always gets my blood boiling.   

Just a few points.....

(1) Notice how the term "global warming" changed to "climate change" back in the late '00's?   Its because the planet isn't warming.
(2) Weather observation stations are becoming more urban due to cities / burbs growing up around them.  These idiots never take that heat island effect into data play, or even mention it
(3) Some of the warmest times we have seen in human record was a 1000 years ago.  Greenland was even inhabitable, and farmable.  Archeological finds have shown that.
(4) Sunspot cycles and solar activity.  These numbskulls think what kind of vehicle I drive has more bearing that that big yellow spot in the sky? 
(5) Many respected in the weather community like Dr. Gray of CSU (who is among the most renowned experts on hurricane activity) and John Coleman who founded the Weather Channel have been ridiculed and silenced for telling the truth.

Sadly, this has become possibly the biggest scam in human history. For what reason?  Power for the left?   3rd World wealth redistribution?  I don't know, but I also remember in the '70's of the impeding doom of an ice age by climate scientist. 

The truth is....  (1)  No one can predict long term climate.  (2) Anyone who thinks we tiny humans have that much power to control an entire  planet's weather cycles?    Laughable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If CO2 was the driver, then why does CO2 rise follow temperature increases?

In most cause effect relationships, the effect follows the cause. Otherwise, the interactions of chemistry and physics, for starters, would have to be prescient, a level of supernatural anthropomorphism that is simply not supported by evidence in the physical world.

But one must note that when temperature increases, the solubility of CO2 in water decreases, and that means that the natural CO2 reservoir which covers 70% of the planet will be releasing dissolved CO2.

It seems obvious that the driver is temperature, the effect is the increase in atmospheric CO2.

I'm still awaiting the Ice Age we were promised was 'just around the corner' when I was a Geology undergrad in the 1970s.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis