Author Topic: LANNY DAVIS OBLITERATED CNN’S ‘BOMBSHELL’ REPORT ABOUT MICHAEL COHEN AND TRUMP TOWER  (Read 672 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
Chuck Ross
9:37 PM 08/22/2018

A CNN report in July that Michael Cohen has information that President Donald Trump was aware of the infamous Trump Tower meeting before it occurred got “mixed up” and was inaccurate, Cohen attorney Lanny Davis said Wednesday night.

“So Michael Cohen does not have information that President Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians beforehand or even after?” CNN’s Anderson Cooper asked Davis.

“No, he does not,” replied Davis, a longtime Clinton insider who started representing Cohen earlier this summer.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/22/lanny-davis-dispute-trump-tower-cohen/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's how CNN rolls. CNN is the king of Fake News. Whatever faults Trump may have, he hit a bulls-eye with that meme he started. He was exactly right.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

That's how CNN rolls. CNN is the king of Fake News. Whatever faults Trump may have, he hit a bulls-eye with that meme he started. He was exactly right.

I'll say it again, with apologies to Mark Twain, the truth had better start sleeping with it's shoes on.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN's biggest problem is they 'report' what they want to be true. If somebody tells them that they heard something from someone that Cohen has dirt on Trump, they report it as BREAKING BLOCKBUSTER news, with no verification or corroboration at all. They report it because they want it to be true.

Offline mrclose

CNN's biggest problem is they 'report' what they want to be true. If somebody tells them that they heard something from someone that Cohen has dirt on Trump, they report it as BREAKING BLOCKBUSTER news, with no verification or corroboration at all. They report it because they want it to be true.

@240B
@skeeter

Slow Death: CNN Dropped Below "Pawn Stars" Channel in Ratings

By now it has become predictable old news to hear that Fox News Channel defeated their cable news rivals CNN and MSNBC in the weekly ratings, as they have finished number one out of the big three in total average viewers per day for 31 consecutive weeks, according to Adweek.

Nor is it a surprise to hear that Fox beat their rivals in prime time viewership either, as they have done so for 11 consecutive weeks now.

Essentially, CNN’s prime time stars like Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo are drawing fewer viewers than History Channel shows such as “Pawn Stars,” “American Pickers,” “Counting Cars,” “Mountain Men,” and perhaps funniest of all, “Ancient Aliens.”

Indeed, it would appear that more Americans would prefer to watch people haggle over the price of obscure antiques and old cars — or dive into the conspiracy theory of intelligent aliens visiting ancient civilizations on earth to help build the pyramids and teach them other civilization-building knowledge — than watch Cooper or Cuomo prattle on about Russians or bash the Trump administration on a daily basis.
:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/cnn-dropped-pawn-stars-ratings/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:57:28 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is funny @mrclose
Whenever I see Hannity getting all worked up over something CNN reported, I always think, Why?
Nobody is watching them anyway. What difference, at this point, does it make?

Offline skeeter

That is funny @mrclose
Whenever I see Hannity getting all worked up over something CNN reported, I always think, Why?

My least favorite aspect of the Fox opinion show hosts is their incessant focus on stupid video clips from CNN, MSNBC, etc. Nobody would ever see them if not for Fox.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My least favorite aspect of the Fox opinion show hosts is their incessant focus on stupid video clips from CNN, MSNBC, etc. Nobody would ever see them if not for Fox.

Very true. But when they are shown on Fox they are accompanied by explanation and context. Also, they are shown in terms of ridicule. "Look how silly these fools are!"

Offline verga

That is funny @mrclose
I have discovered that if I listen to Hannity for about 15 minutes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I have heard his entire show for the entire week. He just keeps repeating the same crap over and over again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.