Author Topic: Fox News host: Trump said he'd consider pardoning Manafort  (Read 423 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fox News host: Trump said he'd consider pardoning Manafort
« on: August 23, 2018, 11:47:57 am »

The Hill
BY TAL AXELROD
08/22/18 10:09 PM EDT

Fox News Host Ainsley Earhardt said Wednesday night on the network's “Hannity” that President Trump told her in an exclusive interview set to air Thursday that he was considering a pardon for his former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort.

“I think he feels bad for Manafort. They were friends, he didn’t work for him very long, worked for him for basically one hundred days,” she said. Manafort was involved with Trump's campaign for five months.

Manafort was convicted on Tuesday of eight charges of bank and tax fraud, including five charges of filing false income tax returns, one count of failing to report foreign bank accounts and two counts of bank fraud. A federal judge declared a mistrial on 10 additional counts.

(more)
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/403194-fox-news-host-trump-told-me-hed-consider-pardoning-manafort
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.