Author Topic: Megyn Kelly’s audience bursts out laughing when Lanny Davis begs for donations to ‘Michael Cohen Tru  (Read 595 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPacReview
By Frieda Powers
On August 22, 2018

The announcement of a GoFundMe page launched to cover the legal expenses for former Trump attorney Michael Cohen generated boos and laughter from a live television audience.

With a goal of raising $500,000, the Michael Cohen Truth Fund.” was launched on Wednesday by – Cohen’s attorney.

When Lanny Davis appeared on NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today” show on Wednesday, seeking donations for the millionaire who pleaded guilty to bank fraud, tax fraud and campaign finance law violations, the audience broke out laughing.

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/22/megyn-kellys-audience-bursts-out-laughing-when-lanny-davis-begs-for-donations-to-michael-cohen-truth-fund-666678/amp
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
To add to that 'insult'...this wasn't a FOXNEWS audience.   It was NBC.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
To add to that 'insult'...this wasn't a FOXNEWS audience.   It was NBC.    :laugh:
It cracked me up. LOL

But after all, Lanny Davis is a true clown. So it shouldn't be a surprise that people would laugh at him.

He's a funny guy...
! No longer available
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:23:39 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Just for fun, I found the Gofundme page.   Not only is Lanny looking for donations, he is also requesting a tip.   :silly:

https://www.gofundme.com/hqjupj-michael-cohen-truth-fund/donate

By the way, the page has now raised over $135,000. 

Offline Millee

BizPacReview
By Frieda Powers
On August 22, 2018

The announcement of a GoFundMe page launched to cover the legal expenses for former Trump attorney Michael Cohen generated boos and laughter from a live television audience.

With a goal of raising $500,000, the Michael Cohen Truth Fund.” was launched on Wednesday by – Cohen’s attorney.

When Lanny Davis appeared on NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today” show on Wednesday, seeking donations for the millionaire who pleaded guilty to bank fraud, tax fraud and campaign finance law violations, the audience broke out laughing.

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/22/megyn-kellys-audience-bursts-out-laughing-when-lanny-davis-begs-for-donations-to-michael-cohen-truth-fund-666678/amp

Megyn Kelly still has an audience???   :shrug:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Between his posture and weak, croaky voice, it seems like Davis is the one who needs the donations.  He looks and sounds like he’s got one foot in the grave.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline andy58-in-nh

On behalf of Lanny Davis, I just made a donation to GoF***Yourself.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
On behalf of Lanny Davis, I just made a donation to GoF***Yourself.

Now there is a cause I could get behind. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The bigger question about all this for me is, How did this Clinton devotee manage to wiggle himself into this Cohen thing at all? Lanny Davis is not a lawyer. He is a performer and a Clinton political hack. He's a CNN/MSNBC pundit or sort of a performer. But he is not a serious lawyer that anyone should depend on for any kind of serious legal defense. That is a ridiculous idea.

"NO! We will never accept a pardon from that idiot Trump!" for example. There is no lawyer in the world who would ever say a thing like that.

He is more of a Gloria Allred kind of lawyer, who is only in the thing for money and spends more time on TV than actually doing real legal work. But his lifelong and direct connection to Hillary is the weirdest part.

I wouldn't depend on Lanny Davis to get me out of a parking ticket, in a real sense. If I wanted a 'show trial' then I would bring this clown in.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:10:49 pm by 240B »