Author Topic: Bristol Palin's Son Joining 'DWTS: Juniors' It's Not Just You in Showbiz, Mom!!!  (Read 755 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/22/bristol-palin-son-tripp-joining-dancing-with-the-stars-juniors/

It's true what they say ... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 'cause Bristol Palin's son has officially gone Hollywood.

Bristol's 9-year-old son, Tripp, will make his reality TV debut on "Dancing with the Stars: Juniors"  and he's in line to bring in a boat load of money if his rhythm's on point ... this according to his minor's contract, obtained by TMZ.

Just like Honey Boo Boo and Scottie Pippen's kid ... Tripp will get paid $50k just for signing up to do the show. He can make a ton of cash if he survives and up to $130k total if he makes it to the finale. BTW ... Stevie Wonder's son, Mandla Morris, is also joining the cast. The kid's got music in his blood, so watch out.

Offline Applewood

I used to love Sarah and thought she might become president one day, but she and her family have become one big reality TV show.   

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
The Klondike Kardashians.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Klondike Kardashians.
Okay Snidely Whiplash,
The theme from Dudley Do Right just popped into my head and now it won't won't go away!
 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Silver Pines

This bunch is so low-class and tacky.  When I think that I actually voted for Palin to be one step away from the presidency...

Also, why is Bristol so thin?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I used to love Sarah and thought she might become president one day, but she and her family have become one big reality TV show.   

The Palin who was the mom fed up with local government corruption who, instead of complaining, joined the local school board and took it on > ran for mayor and took on corruption there, then governor...  That was the Palin we can admire and should emulate.

Then she became a Kardashian.

Offline LadyLiberty

I've just spent the last couple of hours listening to Dakota Meyer and Marcus Luttrell on talk radio (guests on the Michael Berry show).  Dakota mentioned twice how his daughters are his whole life.  I didn't know he and Bristol had another child, so I googled it only to find out they recently divorced.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:03:54 pm by LadyLiberty »

Online mountaineer

Also, why is Bristol so thin?
As opposed to what? She doesn't appear too thin to me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

As opposed to what? She doesn't appear too thin to me.

@mountaineer

As opposed to the way she used to look.  Her face looks thin and her neck very small.