Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren on the Tibbits murder: Sad she’s dead, but 'we have to remember' we need an immigra  (Read 403 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren on the Tibbits murder: Sad she’s dead, but 'we have to remember' we need an immigration system that 'focuses on where real problems are'
by Becket Adams
 | August 22, 2018 01:17 PM

Sen. Elizabeth Warren is sorry that a 20-year-old Iowa student was murdered reportedly by an illegal alien, but the Massachusetts Democrat wants to stay focused on the “real problems.”

This isn’t a paraphrase of something she said Wednesday on CNN. This is her actual response to a question about reports that law enforcement agents have charged Christian Bahena Rivera, 24, in the disappearance and murder of Mollie Tibbetts.

“I’m so sorry for the family here, and I know this is hard, not only for the family, but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa,” Warren told CNN’s John Berman.

“But one of the things we have to remember is: We need an immigration system that is effective. That focuses on where real problems are. Uh, last month, I went down to the border, and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers, who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t had a chance to talk to their children. And there was no plan for how they’d be reunified with their children.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/elizabeth-warren-on-the-tibbits-murder-sad-shes-dead-but-we-have-to-remember-we-need-an-immigration-system-that-focuses-on-where-real-problems-are
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Talk about being tone-deaf
Countdown to Resignation

rangerrebew

I wonder if her native American "ancestors" said: "  oh well, white man wiping us out but we need to remember we need them to populate Massachusetts?" *****rollingeyes*****