Author Topic: Cohen willing to tell Mueller about ‘conspiracy to collude’: lawyer  (Read 722 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/cohen-willing-to-tell-mueller-about-conspiracy-to-collude-lawyer/

Michael Cohen is willing to speak with Special Counsel Robert Mueller about a “conspiracy to collude” with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign, his lawyer said on Tuesday night.

Cohen — who pleaded guilty earlier on Tuesday to helping President Trump pay hush money to two women — wants to tell Mueller that Trump knew of an infamous 2016 meeting at Trump Tower and the Russian hacking of Democratic institutions before they took place, Lanny Davis told MSNBC.

“Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network.

“Not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

More at link

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Interesting how Cohen has suddenly changed his tune.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Follow the prison time .....  :smokin:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Meanwhile---Lanny Davis has set up a GoFundMe page on behalf of Cohen to help pay his legal fees.   888mouth

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cohen would swear under oath that Trump killed JFK to save his own ass. Cohen has completely folded.

Mueller's mafia tactics worked this time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Don't think it was all that sudden.  I believe a deal has been in the works for some time.  Cohen doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I think even he is smart enough to realize that if he has to go down for something, he would be foolish to go down alone.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Don't think it was all that sudden.  I believe a deal has been in the works for some time.  Cohen doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the chandelier,

No shit.  He just pled guilty to two counts that aren't crimes.   :laugh: