Author Topic: Florida House candidate who claims she was abducted by aliens endorsed by major newspaper  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A major newspaper thinks Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, a House candidate in Florida, is out of this world.

The Miami Herald has endorsed Rodriguez Aguilera, a Republican vying to replace outgoing Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen in Florida’s 27th congressional district. The candidate, a former Doral councilwoman, made headlines after she claimed she was visited by extraterrestrials – which she’s described as appearing like women with long, blonde hair – when she was 7 years old.

She previously told the Miami Herald that these aliens have communicated with her multiple times throughout her life.

The aliens took her into their spaceship and spoke to her about events that would happen, Rodriguez Aguilera has said. She’s also spoken about these supposed events with several Spanish-language news outlets.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/florida-house-candidate-who-claims-was-abducted-by-aliens-endorsed-by-major-newspaper.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

This race could be a hoot.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This race could be a hoot.

I'm waiting until Quix weighs in before passing judgement.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well she probably had a vivid dream.  Aliens with blond hair?  Were they illegal?

I wanted to find out about this woman.  Who is she and what does she care about?  All you can find is that she believes in extraterrestrial.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

"BEAM ME UP!!!!!"

Offline RoosGirl

Isn't Bill Nelson enough of a space cadet for the whole state?

Offline Frank Cannon

I wanted to find out about this woman.  Who is she and what does she care about?  All you can find is that she believes in extraterrestrial.

She likes long walks on the beach, sushi during rain storms, men with a sense of humor and The X-Files.

Offline DB

"BEAM ME UP!!!!!"

Somebody on TOS use to post a picture of Traficant with a squirrel on his head as his toupee...

Offline GrouchoTex

She likes long walks on the beach, sushi during rain storms, men with a sense of humor and The X-Files.

Why did that dreadful Pina Coladas song come to mind?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why did that dreadful Pina Coladas song come to mind?

The ultimate "write to me, and escape" in her case.... this world song!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.