Author Topic: BREAKING>> VERDICT FOR MANAFORT ON 8 CHARGES NO DECISION ON 10 COUNTS  (Read 10197 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: BREAKING>> VERDICT FOR MANAFORT ON 8 CHARGES NO DECISION ON 10 COUNTS
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2018, 11:54:52 pm »
You know, the more I think about all this garbage, the less I think it is directly due to Trump (Only the BEST people), and more because Hillary did not win in order to cover up and bury  all the shit she and Obama had been doing with impunity.

That ANYONE would let the public think there was going to be a swamp-draining, even if it was all bullshit - made the risk of exposure to all the corrupt crap the Clintons and Obama and the Democrats and the Republican Party leadership were engaged in - out in the sunshine.  And the "Deep State" was not going to risk it.

So - like good Marxists do - Projection of what they themselves had been doing upon Trump.  Had it been Cruz - the same garbage would have been attempted.  However, Trump's habit of surrounding himself with scum balls and walking the line of legality himself made easy-pickings for a crew appointed to project onto Trump what they themselves had been doing, and to taint, smear and destroy an elected president, if nothing more than to show that they have the power now to do it.

The more I muse on this, the more I am convinced we have already truly lost the Republic in a velvet coup.   Few to none of us have woken up to that reality yet, but we're beginning to see the signs of the fact that it was accomplished right under our noses.

Nothing good will come from here on out.   

And no, Trump is not going to be able to save himself much less the country as time goes on.  Unless he bows down and becomes a Champion for the Left once the Republicans lose the House.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2018, 11:57:14 pm »
   Trump was scheduled to be on the Oscar winning show Fox & Friends Thursday, wonder if he will cancel?

Why the hell would he cancel?  The President is right at this moment holding a rally in WV to a packed house in support ot the Republican candidate for Senate.

And the crowd loves him.

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 12:01:31 am »
   Of course you're right, @Right_in_Virginia why cancel when the toughest question is gonna be 'How do you pick out your Ties each morning'?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 12:08:55 am »
You know, the more I think about all this garbage, the less I think it is directly due to Trump (Only the BEST people), and more because Hillary did not win in order to cover up and bury  all the shit she and Obama had been doing with impunity.

That ANYONE would let the public think there was going to be a swamp-draining, even if it was all bullshit - made the risk of exposure to all the corrupt crap the Clintons and Obama and the Democrats and the Republican Party leadership were engaged in - out in the sunshine.  And the "Deep State" was not going to risk it.

So - like good Marxists do - Projection of what they themselves had been doing upon Trump.  Had it been Cruz - the same garbage would have been attempted.  However, Trump's habit of surrounding himself with scum balls and walking the line of legality himself made easy-pickings for a crew appointed to project onto Trump what they themselves had been doing, and to taint, smear and destroy an elected president, if nothing more than to show that they have the power now to do it.

The more I muse on this, the more I am convinced we have already truly lost the Republic in a velvet coup.   Few to none of us have woken up to that reality yet, but we're beginning to see the signs of the fact that it was accomplished right under our noses.

Nothing good will come from here on out.   

And no, Trump is not going to be able to save himself much less the country as time goes on.  Unless he bows down and becomes a Champion for the Left once the Republicans lose the House.

That's why Trump had to lay bare the Clinton foundation and all its tentacles within the DOJ and FBI from the start. Had he done that they'd be stuck scrambling trying to stay out of prison without time and the resources to be on an effective offensive.

It is also why someone with so much obvious baggage shouldn't have been elected for the job in the first place. It was a self defeating choice.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 12:26:38 am »
Dems have pulled this crap and have gotten next to nothing, or not even investigated and arrested.

Total miscarriage of justice.
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2018, 01:12:45 am »
That's why Trump had to lay bare the Clinton foundation and all its tentacles within the DOJ and FBI from the start. Had he done that they'd be stuck scrambling trying to stay out of prison without time and the resources to be on an effective offensive.

It is also why someone with so much obvious baggage shouldn't have been elected for the job in the first place. It was a self defeating choice.

I still contend Trump was Hildabeast's stalking horse that refused to go down in the 10th Round and let Hillary get the crown.

I think we were all being played and Trump's egotistic narcissism got in the way.

The failsafes had to then be implemented to ensure that what they had been doing for years if not decades could never hurt them - because all of Washington DC was running on it, enabling it or looking the other way to permit it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:13:29 am by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2018, 01:20:30 am »
I still contend Trump was Hildabeast's stalking horse that refused to go down in the 10th Round and let Hillary get the crown.

I think we were all being played and Trump's egotistic narcissism got in the way.

The failsafes had to then be implemented to ensure that what they had been doing for years if not decades could never hurt them - because all of Washington DC was running on it, enabling it or looking the other way to permit it.

Says the High Priest of the idiocracy wing of political strategic thinking.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:22:58 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2018, 01:25:53 am »
Says the High Priest of the idiocracy wing of political strategic thinking.  :laugh:

You're just Trump's female dog in word and deed.   At least I have a nice title of ridicule you have bestowed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2018, 01:28:44 am »
You're just Trump's female dog in word and deed.   At least I have a nice title of ridicule you have bestowed.
:silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2018, 01:33:53 am »

I now understand why Jesus called the Pharisees vipers.  Enjoy this title, too, oh man of God.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:35:53 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2018, 01:34:27 am »
Where is all this Russian collusion Stupid Bobby was supposed to be ferreting out? These convictions are a laundry list of bush league bullshit.
guilty of 5 tax fraud charges (fake filings) , 1 charge of hiding foreign bank accounts, and 2 counts of bank fraud.

Bush League huh?  Yeah, that's about what I expected from you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2018, 01:37:20 am »
Ain't life grand.

Man, oh, Manafort, things could get real ugly.

Yep, what's the bet that Mr. Manfort is getting a bright light on his person about now......

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2018, 01:41:03 am »
Yep, what's the bet that Mr. Manfort is getting a bright light on his person about now......
... and General Flynn.
Mueller asked for his sentencing hearing be pushed back until September 17th.

Online corbe

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2018, 01:41:29 am »
   Seems the President keeps talking about how little time Manafort spent with the Campaign, Is this the 'Coffee Boy' defense, again?   That didn't work for Papadopoulos.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2018, 01:58:40 am »
... and General Flynn.
Mueller asked for his sentencing hearing be pushed back until September 17th.

Crap.  I just read (found out) that Cohen flipped, and implicated Trump on bimbo payouts.....

Not the Donalds day.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2018, 02:03:57 am »
Crap.  I just read (found out) that Cohen flipped, and implicated Trump on bimbo payouts.....

Not the Donalds day.

No, add that Representatives Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins were indicted today.
They were 2 of the first Congressmen to endorse Trump.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2018, 02:08:38 am »

Wait... They have tanning booths in solitary?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2018, 02:11:44 am »
Wait... They have tanning booths in solitary?

Add the fact, that Shooter might be missing a few tee times.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2018, 02:18:12 am »
I now understand why Jesus called the Pharisees vipers.

Yes.  He called things what they were and did not mince words about it, despite the Westernized whitewash.

I do the same.

<NOPE>
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:21:42 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2018, 02:57:18 am »
I'm starting to automatically tune out the phrase "One on of the worst days of the history of the Trump Administration..."  I don't want 6 more years of this.

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2018, 03:04:12 am »
Shhhhh!  I think I hear your master whistling for you... he needs you to do that spin trick you do so well.

<NOPE>
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:22:05 pm by MOD3 »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2018, 03:17:16 am »
<NOPE>

Sex?  I thought he was talking about spin, as in putting a positive spin on news that really isn't that good.  I don't think @INVAR is the one with the fixation on kinky sex.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:23:06 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2018, 03:32:38 am »
<NOPE>

I have a fantasy about making love on a $15,000 Ostrich coat.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:23:28 pm by MOD3 »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2018, 03:33:33 am »
Guess again @RoosGirl

Okay, you got me.  What does a dog trick have to do with sex?

Offline DB

« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2018, 04:46:23 am »

Trump said there was a phone call between Bill and him just before he announced his run.

My guess from the beginning is Bill Clinton talked him into it. Clinton figured that Trump would turn the GOP primary into a circus damaging all the candidates and he was right. What he underestimated was just how much Hillary was disliked even by his own party.

What do you think they talk about @Right_in_Virginia,  grand kids?