Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?  (Read 19544 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 05:26:29 pm »
How am I banning anyone?

Ted Cruz would have been 14 at the time of that list creation.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 05:29:00 pm »
It's the generic name I give people who I don't know their name or don't want to bother to learn their name.

A lot of people dissing me just say, 'she' and I'm pretty sure I am 'she.'

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2018, 05:29:22 pm »
Ted Cruz would have been 14 at the time of that list creation.

Such minor details for the smear Cruz at any cost brigade.  You know Ted has always been a quick study and ahead of his peers on everything! LOL!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2018, 05:31:07 pm »

Nobody got time for this, TRG.   :laugh:

Spoil sport  :tongue2:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2018, 05:34:20 pm »
That's old Fake News from Trumps favorite Fake News outlet National Enquirer.

Yeah. Fake news.....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2018, 05:35:38 pm »
A lot of people dissing me just say, 'she' and I'm pretty sure I am 'she.'

You're a she? Your avatar tells me you are an over-payed male cartoonist.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 05:50:47 pm »
Yeah. Fake news.....

The National Enquirer is a weekly published magazine that has been around for 92 years. They, on a weekly average, have 5 front page headline stories. This means they have had over 23 thousand 'scandal stories' published on their front page.

Out of that, they have probably 10 correct hits (and some of these were just repeating what others had published).

That is a batting average of .000043%

So yea, fake news. Even The Onion publishes something real occasionally, and I bet their average is better.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 05:55:46 pm »
This was a Trump sponsored Stone and Pecker slime job for the outset.  THIS and the sleazy lies about his wife, pretty much touched of the nuclear war at TOS in early 2016.

Nothing about Trump is ethical
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 09:21:34 pm »
This was a Trump sponsored Stone and Pecker slime job for the outset.  THIS and the sleazy lies about his wife, pretty much touched of the nuclear war at TOS in early 2016.

Well folks, we're at 5 hours and counting, and no one has stepped up to prove the story has any basis in fact.

Just as I expected, and the falsehoods from Trumplandia just keep rolling on.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 09:29:16 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****   If anyone gives a rat's arse about this story ... raise your hand.   

IMO, time would be better spent helping the guy keep the Senate seat.

How does someone recently claiming (as in a day or so ago) here that Cruz is on a "madam's list" helping "the guy" keep the Senate seat?

Refuting it with truth is the only answer to it.

Offline DB

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 09:32:53 pm »
Yeah. Fake news.....

Hey Frank, this is right twice a day, you can keep it and get rid of all those other pesky things that take batteries:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:33:27 pm by DB »

Offline DB

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 09:35:00 pm »

That and Goldman Sachs "owning Cruz"...

Silver Pines

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 10:19:57 pm »
. Cruz's supporters don't even think like Cruz.

@TomSea

It's kind of freeing when you can support a politician without having to personally identify with him and get all up in his business.  You should try it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2018, 10:23:57 pm »
@TomSea

It's kind of freeing when you can support a politician without having to personally identify with him and get all up in his business.  You should try it.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:29:56 pm by txradioguy »

Offline bilo

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2018, 11:27:31 pm »
I readily admit my pro-Cruz bias. Nothing I've read supports the claim that Ted was on this "madam's list." However, if you have proof for your claim, feel free to post it. If not, a retraction is certainly in order.

@Night Hides Not

I am a big Cruz supporter and never believed this kind of garbage. The smear tactics of other primary opponents was one of the reasons I did not vote for Trump.

I think Cruz working with Trump now that he's POTUS testifies to his character. He represents TX and conservatives in general and didn't let his personal opinion of Trump affect his working for the greater good.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:31:51 pm by bilo »
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 12:09:58 am »
*****rollingeyes*****   If anyone gives a rat's arse about this story ... raise your hand.   

:amen: and  :amen:  :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 12:11:28 am »
So, if I'm understanding this, the question is if Ted Cruz's name is on a list of clients of a DC hooker or not.

I'm thinking there's a couple of issues that should be considered to evaluate whether this is even relevant.

1) Anyone can make a list and put anyone else's name on it.
2) She(?) is a hooker.  Doesn't make her a liar, but...  just saying.
3) Oops, sorry about #2 there.  She's a DC hooker.  That means she's definitely a liar, or in Congress, but I repeat myself. 

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Silver Pines

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 12:41:24 am »
This is a perfect example about how something can originate from a website known for creating bogus stories (Post & Email), and is repeated so many times, people just believe it is fact because it becomes 'common knowledge'.

The old 'repeat a lie often enough'.
You mean CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo etc.?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2018, 12:43:32 am »
I readily admit my pro-Cruz bias. Nothing I've read supports the claim that Ted was on this "madam's list." However, if you have proof for your claim, feel free to post it. If not, a retraction is certainly in order.

@Night Hides Not

I am a big Cruz supporter and never believed this kind of garbage. The smear tactics of other primary opponents was one of the reasons I did not vote for Trump.

I think Cruz working with Trump now that he's POTUS testifies to his character. He represents TX and conservatives in general and didn't let his personal opinion of Trump affect his working for the greater good.

It's as it should be: Ted will work with any POTUS on issues that will benefit his constituents, and will oppose him/her on issues that negatively impact his constituents, all with an eye towards the Constitution.

Trump's support may be essential to Ted winning in November, given the current winds of politics. Why take the chance of alienating a large number of Texans who are ardent Trump supporters?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2018, 01:02:29 am »

Eat sh__.  No telling how much of the 2016  slime job stuck with Cruz, and he is now having to deal with it.

DJT is among the most unethical P's OS every to grace the WH.  If we lose this seat, your group has a lot do with it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2018, 01:04:11 am »

@Night Hides Not

Well stated.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2018, 01:11:40 am »
You mean CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo etc.?

It hit much closer to home IMO: you had it being casually tossed out there by a new member who is a huge Trump supporter, at least twice over a couple of days, as a means of minimizing Trump's past behavior.

I've yet to see any evidence that supports that member's claims.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2018, 01:58:34 am »

@Night Hides Not

Good point @bilo   I thought about that while reading the list of disgruntled former candidates who can't get over the Trump hate.

Ted Cruz received more insults during the campaign than the rest of those guys put together and yet he's somehow been able to rise above it and support Trump when Trump is trying to do the right thing about something.

While those pathetic dudes are sitting around licking their wounds and plotting revenge.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2018, 02:34:09 am »
It's the generic name I give people who I don't know their name or don't want to bother to learn their name.

Pretty soon I hear, you'll have to change that to Tubman.