Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?  (Read 19755 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2018, 01:47:12 pm »
Blame Bush for the deficit. Clinton gave Bush a balanced budget the Bush blew it. Obama gave
Trump trillions in debt. Let's see what Trump leaves to the next president.

I am seeing a trend - Blame absolutely anydamnbody but Tump.
The buck NEVER stops there.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2018, 02:23:07 pm »
Like the myth about Ted Cruz running a dirty campaign...that was and is a lie as well.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:28:56 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2018, 02:24:29 pm »

Trump has been president for less then 2 years. You NeverTrumpers are boring.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2018, 02:25:04 pm »

And, how does that advance your case for Cruz being awful? 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2018, 02:27:52 pm »

It does quite the opposite.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2018, 02:28:31 pm »
And there hasn't been a single word from any anti-Cruz poster to back up the spurious accusations with facts, has there?

No ma'am, and we're nearing two full days since I started the thread. Notice I have laid off the snark, and tried to keep the thread on topic...and I admit to being a notorious thread hijacker. 

For those of you trying to obfuscate, please stay on the thread topic. You can start your own threads if you so desire.

The topic at hand is whether or not Senator Cruz was on a DC Madam's List. No one has brought any evidence that ever happened, yet it has been posited more than once in the past week by a Trump supporter.

What we have seen is how Trump and supporters deal with an issue: when the facts are not on your side, change the conversation and issue personal attacks against those who are not fully on the Trump Train.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2018, 02:30:34 pm »

I was planning on voting for Cruz this nov, yall are making me rethink that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2018, 02:33:57 pm »
And there hasn't been a single word from any anti-Cruz poster to back up the spurious accusations with facts, has there?

It's said, to this very day, that Ted Cruz is a filthy, rotten liar, and yet should be reelected Senator from TX.

Hypocrisy, anybody?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2018, 02:34:34 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2018, 02:35:12 pm »

As NHN stated just above your (bizarre) post here, there has been nothing posted by any of you to support the lie that Cruz was on a DC Madam's list.

Do you have any proof/supporting evidence?

Since you don't have any proof whatsoever that Cruz is a "lying scumbag," can we assume you also have no proof that this particular attack on Cruz' character is true?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2018, 02:35:27 pm »

If you were intellectually consistent you would not be voting for a dirty rotten scoundrel for Senator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2018, 02:36:00 pm »
It's said, to this very day, that Ted Cruz is a filthy, rotten liar, and yet should be reelected Senator from TX.

Hypocrisy, anybody?

Nope, as I told you a rotten liar is better than any Democrat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2018, 02:36:44 pm »
Nope, as I told you a rotten liar is better than any Democrat.

Being a hypocrite is not a crime....
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2018, 02:36:54 pm »

Hypocrisy, anybody?

It makes sense when you realize that part of the trend of the current Republican party is to have no values whatsoever.......

The party is no longer "Democrat lite."  It's just plain Democrat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2018, 02:38:51 pm »
I personally don't care who he is humping as long as they are of legal age to give their consent,and he doesn't do it in public and scare the children and animals.

We ELECT these people to serve the public interests of our nation. We don't own them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2018, 02:39:30 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Besrlf1Gz-c

Trump never not once acquired one square inch of property via eminent domain

! No longer available

Offline jpsb

« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2018, 02:42:44 pm »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:44:41 pm by jpsb »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2018, 02:45:28 pm »

That, my friend, is a huge problem with me, as it was with Obama and countless other politicians.

As a young platoon leader, I was told incessantly that everything my platoon did, or failed to do, was my responsibility. You can imagine the fecal storm that rained down on me when I flunked my first tac eval, despite having been assigned to that platoon on the very day the evaluation team showed up on site.

I took all the flak the battery commander, battalion XO, and battalion commander could dish out. After several weeks, I'd had enough. I respectfully said to my BC, "I get it, message sent. If my neck is on the line, then let me do my job and stay out of my way." It was a seminal moment in my life, and from that point on, I admit that I was a PITA.

Every subsequent evaluation, we passed with flying colors, to include leading a Vulcan platoon with 3 E-4 squad leaders. We had the only platoon (of 4) to pass this particular tac eval. By way of comparison, that first platoon had 3 E-6 squad leaders who took great joy in seeing a 2nd Lieutenant fail...that did not go unnoticed with the other NCOs in that battery. They looked really stupid when my other platoon and I kicked butt on the next evaluation.

And boy, was I a PITA!  LOL, I told off a LTC who was the team chief of a Dept of the Army Nuclear Surety Inspection. I had brought my reserve force to our sister Nike Hercules battery a full 30 minutes prior to the required time. That wasn't good enough for him, as we were about 5 miles away. I flat told him I took the time to properly train my troops for the mission, 40 air defenders who had not had any small unit infantry tactics since basic training. He didn't like that answer, and said so in the outbriefing.

ETA: say what you will about ROTC, I had four solid years of small unit tactics at Gonzaga. It wasn't your typical ROTC program of the 70s. We had field exercises once a month, usually at Fairchild AFB. The usual mission on these NSI's were terrorists attempting to overrun a missile battery with "special weapons". I simply deployed my squads at the right places to overwhelm the bad guys, which included placement of two towed Vulcan guns capable of firing 3000 rounds of 20mm a minute.

Nuclear Surety inspections were huge, as evidenced by the entire chain of command attending the outbriefing, to include the Deputy CG of 32nd AADCOM. On what became one of the most satisfying days of my military career (and there weren't that many...lol), the Deputy CG started off his remarks by pointing at me and said, "LT NHN, I'll take that hit for you. Anytime you want to give your soldiers extra training, you have my permission."

I'm not perfect, but I try to live my life by taking responsibility for the things I do or fail to do. Trump is not the only politician who shirks responsibility when things don't go their way, but he's the one currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:51:32 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2018, 02:49:52 pm »
Being a hypocrite is not a crime....

I'm far from being a hypocrite, I recognize the Marxist democrats as a far bigger threat to me then
the lying Ted Cruz. So am planning on voting for my best interests. But yall are doing a good job
of making me rethink that.

If you NeverTrumpers campaigned for Cruz here in Texas Beto would win by 8%.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:52:26 pm by jpsb »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2018, 02:52:40 pm »

Cause you'd have to actually think about it?  You didn't answer the question.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2018, 02:53:55 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Besrlf1Gz-c

Trump never not once acquired one square inch of property via eminent domain

! No longer available

But, he sure tried.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2018, 02:54:25 pm »
I'm far from being a hypocrite, I recognize the Marxist democrats as a far bigger threat to me then
the lying Ted Cruz. So am planning on voting for my best interests. But yall are doing a good job
of making me rethink that.

The manner in which Trump supporters defend Mr. Trump have done nothing to change my mind about voting for him in any subsequent election. Good luck winning in 2020 with 30% of the vote, and maybe another 10% of blacks and independents. Your best hope is a third party, such as Bernie running as an independent.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2018, 02:54:33 pm »
@jpsb

This is why conspiracy theories take off among some on the right.  We’re a gullible bunch (something I never knew before this election). 

Repeat something, and if those conservatives want to believe it, they will.  No amount of facts will budge them.

@CatherineofAragon

I totally agree. Facts matter very little to a lot of people.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2018, 02:57:09 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

I totally agree. Facts matter very little to a lot of people.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2018, 02:57:29 pm »
But, he sure tried.

Trump's a big fan of Kelo…

https://reason.com/blog/2015/10/06/donald-trump-thinks-kelo-style-eminent-d

I think eminent domain is wonderful, if you're building a highway, and you need to build, as an example, a highway, and you're going to be blocked by a holdout, or, in some cases, it's a holdout—just so you understand, nobody knows this better than I do, because I built a lot of buildings in Manhattan, and you'll have 12 sites and you'll get 11 and you'll have the one holdout and you end up building around them and everything else, okay? So, I know it better than anybody.

I think eminent domain for massive projects, for instance, you're going to create thousands of jobs, and you have somebody that's in the way, and you pay that person far more—don't forget, eminent domain, they get a lot of money, and you need a house in a certain location, because you're going to build this massive development that's going to employ thousands of people, or you're going to build a factory, that without this little house, you can't build the factory—I think eminent domain is fine.