Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?  (Read 19619 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« on: August 20, 2018, 04:25:30 pm »
I've been reading posts referring to Ted Cruz being on a "DC Madam's List", but no proof has been provided. So I did a bit of research myself, and am posting "both sides of the story".

First, the case for:

Trump Ally Associates Ted Cruz with DC Madam Patrons List

On March 23, the National Enquirer reported that Cruz, a Republican presidential candidate, has had numerous extramarital affairs, one of which allegedly involved a prostitute located in Washington, DC.

Two women speculated to have become involved with Cruz, who is married with two young daughters, have denied the claim.  Cruz accused the Trump campaign of being the source of the story, which Trump and Stone separately denied.

To the public’s knowledge, Cruz has not filed a defamation lawsuit against the Enquirer.  Since its story was published, some in the media have questioned Cruz as to its veracity, to which he has either failed to respond or described it as “garbage.”

Stone stated on two radio shows last week that Cruz will not sue the Enquirer because its story is “largely true.”

https://www.thepostemail.com/2016/04/03/trump-ally-associates-ted-cruz-with-dc-madam-patrons-list/

The case against:

MYTH DEBUNKED: Ted Cruz is NOT on a D.C Madam’s List, You Have Been LIED TO!

Silly rumors are being spread about Ted Cruz with no proof to back them.  This time the claims are that Ted Cruz’s name appears on a secret list of clients of a D.C Madam from 30 years ago.  Well, that has been 100% DEBUNKED!

The whole thing started when a lawyer who despises Ted Cruz threatened to release a list of “clients” phone records. The lawyer, Montgomery Blair Sibley,  actually LOST his license for ridiculous stunts like this.

The list, which the hacking group “Anonymous” claims to have released, doesn’t have any names on it at all, it doesn’t even have valid numbers to connect to Cruz. The ONLY thing the list shows is that someone called a number from Texas! THAT IS IT!

The Trump campaign has been trying to smear Ted Cruz with a sex scandal for weeks with absolutely ZERO proof to back their claims.

https://dcgazette.com/2016/myth-debinked-sorry-liberals-ted-cruz-not-d-c-madams-list-lied/

If anyone has more proof to back up their side of this story, feel free to post it.

I readily admit my pro-Cruz bias. Nothing I've read supports the claim that Ted was on this "madam's list." However, if you have proof for your claim, feel free to post it. If not, a retraction is certainly in order.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:29:38 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 04:29:37 pm »
If anyone has more proof to back up their side of this story, feel free to post it.

Why are you banning anti-Cruzers from this thread? :pondering:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 04:30:06 pm »
Why are you banning anti-Cruzers from this thread? :pondering:

How am I banning anyone?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 04:30:23 pm »
Oh, good, an article from April, 2016. It really show the mode some are stuck in.

Tip of the hat.

Now, when are we going to hear about the Cruz campaign assertion that Gov. Kasich received Soros money, saying Carson in Iowa and Rubio in Hawaii were dropping out? How about the campaign misleading on what Marco Rubio said about the Bible?  And I'm sure it doesn't stop there.

Some rehash the 2016 campaign over and over and over. Tip-of-the-hat!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 04:39:08 pm »
Oh, good, an article from April, 2016. It really show the mode some are stuck in.

Exactly.  It's bizarre how @LegalAmerican keeps bringing up this topic.

Thanks, @Night Hides Not ... maybe it will be put to rest.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 04:40:08 pm »
How am I banning anyone?

Well, at the very least, your invite wasn't very welcoming to those who don't have facts on their side.
+++++++++

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 04:42:39 pm »
Of course it would be Pecker's little paper that published something like that.  **nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 04:46:19 pm »
Well, at the very least, your invite wasn't very welcoming to those who don't have facts on their side.

I'll take that as a compliment, as I'm usually not very welcoming to anyone who doesn't have the facts on their side.   888high58888

Anyone/everyone is free to their opinion(s), of course. I don't expect to agree with everyone, but if someone's going to bring what I believe is an unfounded charge, I expect to see proof backing it up.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 04:48:01 pm »

Tip of the hat.

Now, when are we going to hear about the Cruz campaign assertion that Gov. Kasich received Soros money, saying Carson in Iowa and Rubio in Hawaii were dropping out? How about the campaign misleading on what Marco Rubio said about the Bible?  And I'm sure it doesn't stop there.

Please stick to the thread topic. I readily admit I'm terrible at thread hijacking, but I'll do my best to make an exception here.  lol

Besides, I'm not one (nor are you) who continues to refer to Senator Cruz as "lyin' Ted". And it wasn't I who posted this nonsense about the "madam's list" at least twice in the past week. It would have been the perfect time for a Trump supporter to self-police their own, but all I saw/heard from them was egging him/her on.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:50:55 pm by Night Hides Not »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 04:53:13 pm »
It would have been the perfect time for a Trump supporter to self-police their own, but all I saw/heard from them was egging him/her on.

@Night Hides Not

Not gonna happen.  Trump has virtue signaled to his hard core supporters that it's ok to let out your inner bully on anyone who might even slightly disagree with you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 04:54:54 pm »
This is a perfect example about how something can originate from a website known for creating bogus stories (Post & Email), and is repeated so many times, people just believe it is fact because it becomes 'common knowledge'.

The old 'repeat a lie often enough'.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 04:55:13 pm »
Once Again, Cruz Campaign Caught Pushing Fake Smear of Rubio
by Alex Griswold | Feb 21st, 2016, 7:25 pm

According to an article pushed by the Ted Cruz campaign Sunday, Marco Rubio casually renounced his Christianity in a roomful of people yesterday.

In a video posted by the University of Pennsylvania student paper The Daily Pennsylvanian, Rubio runs into Ted’s father Rafael Cruz and a Cruz staffer while the campaigns were both staying in the same hotel. According to the video’s subtitles, they had the following conversation:

RUBIO: Got a good book there.

STAFFER: Yes, sir.

RUBIO: Not many answers in it. (points) Especially in that one.

Read more at: https://www.mediaite.com/online/once-again-cruz-campaign-caught-pushing-fake-smear-of-rubio/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 04:55:27 pm »

Tip of the hat.

Aren't you one that has brought this stuff up, over and over again?  Let it go, Tom.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 04:57:04 pm »
Aren't you one that has brought this stuff up, over and over again?  Let it go, Tom.

@Sanguine

And he just did again in the post above yours.   **nononono*

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 04:57:59 pm »

Hey, Tom, if you read to the end of that poorly written piece, you find this little nugget:

UPDATE (2/22/16): Tyler has apologized for sharing The Daily Pensylvanian article and said that the Cruz staffer in the video has confirmed that Rubio said “all” the answers were in the Bible.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 04:58:07 pm »
@Night Hides Not

Not gonna happen.  Trump has virtue signaled to his hard core supporters that it's ok to let out your inner bully on anyone who might even slightly disagree with you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 04:58:48 pm »
@Sanguine

And he just did again in the post above yours.   **nononono*

Nobody got time for this, TRG.   :laugh:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 05:02:15 pm »
I certainly hope that the crickets chirping means they are busily scouring their files for proof that Senator Cruz was, in fact, on this DC madam's list.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 05:06:33 pm »
@Night Hides Not

You know all about that don't you Jackson.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2018, 05:08:21 pm »
You know all about that don't you Jackson.

Who's Jackson?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 05:08:33 pm »
But of course, if it is a number from Texas it has to be Ted Cruz. After all, there are no other people in Texas but Ted.

The list, which the hacking group “Anonymous” claims to have released, doesn’t have any names on it at all, it doesn’t even have valid numbers to connect to Cruz. The ONLY thing the list shows is that someone called a number from Texas! THAT IS IT!

https://dcgazette.com/2016/myth-debinked-sorry-liberals-ted-cruz-not-d-c-madams-list-lied/

It started when The Post & Email or Marshall Report (both known fake news sites) started making memes highlighting the number saying the number was Cruz's (it wasn't). People just blindly believed it and passed it around until the source of the hoax got lost and people assumed it was true (after all, you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true).

Offline TomSea

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 05:10:26 pm »
'Cruz is up to his dirty tricks again': Marco Rubio campaign blasts Ted Cruz in new campaign-trail dustup
Allan Smith

Rubio spokesman Joe Pounder was even more forceful than the Florida senator. In a statement, Pounder said:

Senator Cruz is up to his dirty tricks again spreading false rumors and lies. We won't allow him to do to Marco Rubio in Florida what he did to Ben Carson in Iowa. Floridians and voters across the country will reject Senator Cruz's campaign of disgusting tactics because they know a vote for Cruz is a vote for Donald Trump.

A Rubio campaign source told Business Insider that his team was also aware of "numerous" Cruz operatives in Hawaii who were allegedly telling voters that Rubio was going to drop out soon. Hawaii's Republican caucuses are on Tuesday.

Read more at: https://www.businessinsider.com/marco-rubio-ted-cruz-drop-out-email-hawaii-2016-3

If one is going to cast stones, go back to old news, it seems there is a bit of it from different sides.  That's the way campaigns are and then, when the general election comes about, voters often band together. That's just one story I found, Rubio really went out of the way, to criticize the Cruz campaign from top to bottom.

Now, Cruz supports President Trump, invited him to campaign in Texas. So, the whole vendetta carried out by his supporters seems to be hogwash and is only divisive. Cruz's supporters don't even think like Cruz. Why not tune them out then?  It seems rather nonsensical.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 05:10:35 pm »
Who's Jackson?

It's the generic name I give people who I don't know their name or don't want to bother to learn their name.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2018, 05:12:50 pm »

*****rollingeyes*****   If anyone gives a rat's arse about this story ... raise your hand.   

IMO, time would be better spent helping the guy keep the Senate seat.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2018, 05:20:50 pm »
That's old Fake News from Trumps favorite Fake News outlet National Enquirer.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.