Author Topic: What Was Bruce Ohr Doing? Kimberley A. Strassel  (Read 748 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Was Bruce Ohr Doing? Kimberley A. Strassel
« on: August 17, 2018, 01:50:27 pm »
 WSJ ›
What Was Bruce Ohr Doing?
Kimberley A. Strassel August 16, 2018

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Justice Department have continued to insist they did nothing wrong in their Trump-Russia investigation. This week should finally bring an end to that claim, given the clear evidence of malfeasance via the use of Bruce Ohr.

Mr. Ohr was until last year associate deputy attorney general. He began feeding information to the FBI from dossier author Christopher Steele in late 2016—after the FBI had terminated Mr. Steele as a confidential informant for violating the bureau’s rules. He also collected dirt from Glenn Simpson, cofounder of Fusion GPS, the opposition-research firm that worked for Hillary Clinton’s campaign and employed Mr. Steele. Altogether, the FBI pumped Mr. Ohr for information at least a dozen times, debriefs that remain in classified 302 forms.

All the while, Mr. Ohr failed to disclose on financial forms that his wife, Nellie, worked alongside Mr. Steele in 2016, getting paid by Mr. Simpson for anti-Trump research. The Justice Department has now turned over Ohr documents to Congress that show how deeply tied up he was with the Clinton crew—with dozens of emails, calls, meetings and notes that describe his interactions and what he collected.

more
https://outline.com/MHsNYT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: What Was Bruce Ohr Doing? Kimberley A. Strassel
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 07:45:05 pm »
Did James Clapper meet with Bruce and Nellie Ohr?

American Thinker
Ed Timperlake
Aug. 17, 2018

Excerpt:

I was with my girlfriend at the lounge in the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Tysons Corner when we realized we were sitting about 20 feet or so away from Clapper [proven DNI liar to Congress –EdT added].

[...]

It wasn't until several months later that it dawned on us who the "odd couple" was since we were beginning to see their pictures in articles, blogs, etc.  Bruce and Nelly Ohr.  I went back through my credit card receipts and confirmed the date we were there.  4/1/17.  Odd indeed.

More...  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/did_james_clapper_meet_with_bruce_emandem_nellie_ohr_.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 09:23:06 pm »
Did James Clapper meet with Bruce and Nellie Ohr?

American Thinker
Ed Timperlake
Aug. 17, 2018

Excerpt:

I was with my girlfriend at the lounge in the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Tysons Corner when we realized we were sitting about 20 feet or so away from Clapper [proven DNI liar to Congress –EdT added].

[...]

It wasn't until several months later that it dawned on us who the "odd couple" was since we were beginning to see their pictures in articles, blogs, etc.  Bruce and Nelly Ohr.  I went back through my credit card receipts and confirmed the date we were there.  4/1/17.  Odd indeed.

More...  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/did_james_clapper_meet_with_bruce_emandem_nellie_ohr_.html

@endicom

IMHO the whole mess is crying out for a special prosecutor.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 11:53:44 pm »
@endicom

IMHO the whole mess is crying out for a special prosecutor.

I'd  be happy with a regular prosecutor.