Author Topic: John Brennan: Trump colluded with Russia  (Read 1076 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan: Trump colluded with Russia
« on: August 16, 2018, 02:20:17 pm »
John Brennan: Trump colluded with Russia
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 16, 2018 07:46 AM

Former CIA Director John Brennan, who had his security clearance revoked by President Trump on Wednesday, said there is no doubt Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

“Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash,” Brennan wrote in an opinion piece published Thursday for the New York Times.

“The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of ‘Trump Incorporated’ attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets,” the piece continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-brennan-trump-colluded-with-russia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: John Brennan: Trump colluded with Russia
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 02:30:57 pm »
Poor Brennan.  He is a broken man.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 03:03:16 pm »
Ridiculous.

Trump made a clearly joking reference to having the Russians find the 30,000 emails that had been located only on Hillary Clinton's private server, and that were not ever turned over.  And as everyone knew, that private server had been offline for more than two years, and could not possibly be hacked in 2016 by the Russians or anyone else.

Brennan obviously knows that, but doesn't care.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:34:57 pm »
I surmise Brennan is projecting what he, Obama and the Clintons have done themselves.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 03:40:09 pm »
Poor Brennan.  He is a broken man.

No chance the SOB will go to prison but he damned well should!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 03:51:27 pm »
Right.... Hillary and the DNC paid for a phony dossier from a foreign spy and then accepted bribe money for the Clinton Foundation in exchange for access to our uranium market.... but Trump "colluded"??? Unreal.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 04:16:27 pm »
No chance the SOB will go to prison but he damned well should!

If we had a real AG Brennan would already be in jail.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 04:22:44 pm »
Says the guy that voted for Gus Hall.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 04:35:01 pm »
They should revoke his passport.  He is a flight risk.  He's probably planning to travel to some Muslum country in the near future.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 05:47:22 pm »
They should revoke his passport.  He is a flight risk.  He's probably planning to travel to some Muslum country in the near future.

I'm less worried about him traveling there than him coming back.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 08:36:17 pm »
Kind of funny for a Muslim to use a term like ‘hogwash.’
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 08:52:41 pm »
@mystery-ak

I think it is Roger Stone's long term friend, Trump, deals they did, and Stone's long term connection with the Russians that is suspect for a Russian connection to Trump.  I think that may be where the Russians got "whatever" on Trump that causes him to protect Russia so that information does not come out.  I know Stone did business with Russia and I know Stone and Trump were buddies. It is educated conjecture on my part to think if there is a connection, this is it. A Russian has one whole floor in Trump Tower.  I don't know who he is, haven't researched it, and this has never come up.

I also know Trump was near bankruptcy and couldn't get a loan from a bank here, and got it from Russia.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:54:47 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 11:26:51 pm »
Kind of funny for a Muslim to use a term like ‘hogwash.’

88devil

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 11:28:14 pm »
@mystery-ak

I think it is Roger Stone's long term friend, Trump, deals they did, and Stone's long term connection with the Russians that is suspect for a Russian connection to Trump.  I think that may be where the Russians got "whatever" on Trump that causes him to protect Russia so that information does not come out.  I know Stone did business with Russia and I know Stone and Trump were buddies. It is educated conjecture on my part to think if there is a connection, this is it. A Russian has one whole floor in Trump Tower.  I don't know who he is, haven't researched it, and this has never come up.

I also know Trump was near bankruptcy and couldn't get a loan from a bank here, and got it from Russia.

Assuming anything you say is accurate, what has this to do with the election?  @Victoria33