Author Topic: Giuliani Predicts ‘Big Week’ — Is the Mueller Probe Coming to an End? #witchhunt #Mueller #setup  (Read 608 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

This will be a “big week” for Robert Mueller’s Russia probe as President Donald Trump’s legal team awaits the special counsel’s response to the Trump interview counteroffer, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani predicted Monday during an interview on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.”

“I think [Mueller] will give us a decision this week on our counterproposal. We are coming down to his looking really bad by interfering in the election. I think he has to get it over with by the beginning [of] or early September,” said Giuliani, a member of Trump’s legal team.

Giuliani has pushed for Mueller to end his probe into allegations of collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russian interests well before the November midterm elections.

https://truepundit.com/giuliani-predicts-big-week-is-the-mueller-probe-coming-to-an-end/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Timothy Dennis

Mueller's probe won't end until after the Fall elections, if then. Basically, as long as there are pundits and authors willing to comment on it, this probe could live forever in the annals of American politics.

Offline libertybele

Well, if Rudy really wants the Mueller investigation to come to an end, he needs to quit playing around and advise Trump to fire Rosenstein and admit that he made a grave mistake recommending him in the first place!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Timothy wrote:
"Mueller's probe won't end until after the Fall elections, if then."

Here's my not-so-fearless prediction:
Muellers probe will end -- and only end -- when he's fired.

And that's all I've got to say about that!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan why all the #'s in the title?

Doing some tests. The hashtags show up on our Twitter.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doing some tests. The hashtags show up on our Twitter.

That's what I thought you were doing since that's the only place I know of that does #'s lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34