Author Topic: Another Prominent Anti-Trump Republican Just Went Down In Minnesota. Here's Why This Keeps Happening  (Read 22388 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@DCPatriot

Yes, it is, thanks.  We had a hairy few days last week when we were planning for Florence to hit us head on.  I look at the scenes from NC...that was going to be us.  I feel horrible, if it makes any sense.
@CatherineofAragon
Hey Babe!.  Thought you got pissed off at one of the morons and went into hiding!   :smokin:   888high58888 :seeya:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Silver Pines

Missed ya @CatherineofAragon

@corbe

Thank you, sweetie. 

Want to buy a camp toilet?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Yes, it is, thanks.  We had a hairy few days last week when we were planning for Florence to hit us head on.  I look at the scenes from NC...that was going to be us.  I feel horrible, if it makes any sense.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Are you insinuating that I'm full of $hit @CatherineofAragon or have you got me confused with @Frank Cannon again?

wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Are you insinuating that I'm full of $hit @CatherineofAragon or have you got me confused with @Frank Cannon again?

wink777

Hey corbe, I think she meant:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:33:37 pm by The Ghost »

Silver Pines

wink777

@corbe

Damn, I think it was the latter.  Corbe, forgive me!

@Frank Cannon, want to buy a camp toilet?

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
Hey Babe!.  Thought you got pissed off at one of the morons and went into hiding!   :smokin:   888high58888 :seeya:

@The Ghost

Lol   888high58888

I guess I'm back to piss off and be pissed on

Online corbe

I highly recommend this small investment for debating with some Briefers on TBR @CatherineofAragon  (Mine use to be clear).

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

@The Ghost

Lol   888high58888

I guess I'm back to piss off and be pissed on

Better the former to be than the later!
 :cool:

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goodwithagun

@corbe  I am furious at you.  Why would you want to keep this desiccated thread alive.  it has turned into vicious attacks against innocent people.  Me, for example.

I entered this thread a couple of pages ago for the first time.  I was curious to see how and why people could still be talking about Pawlenty.

The first thing I saw was people attacking @Right_in_Virginia .. I know she's one of the few people you admit you don't like and you just love everyone else.

All I did was give RIV a little pat and then two vicious elderly ladies jumped on me like white on rice.  They assumed that because I gave RIV a little smile, I agreed with everything she had said on this thread and maybe in her life.

So, I was abused for basically nothing but trying to be nice and then we have people like @goodwithagun jumping in on something she knows nothing about just to get an insult in.

There's nothing in the world that can get meaner than two elderly good Christian ladies.

And you should personally be ashamed, corbe.

Oops, forgot to put claim to be the victim with my previous comment.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

'And you should personally be ashamed, corbe' ~ @Emjay.

Chris Knight - It Ain't Easy Being Me

! No longer available

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good song, Corbe.

Offline musiclady

Oops, forgot to put claim to be the victim with my previous comment.

LOL!  Now I'm a "vicious elderly lady!"  What a hoot!

I'm not remotely vicious, and I sure ain't elderly!  888heartkitty

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online libertybele

LOL!  Now I'm a "vicious elderly lady!"  What a hoot!

I'm not remotely vicious, and I sure ain't elderly!  888heartkitty

Wow ... Music Lady is vicious?  Good grief!  Not even funny for heaven's sake.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

and I sure ain't elderly! 

Yeah right. You spend your free time playing canasta and yelling at school kids cutting across your lawn.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah right. You spend your free time playing canasta and yelling at school kids cutting across your lawn.

Don't knock it.  It's a lot of fun (the yelling, not the canasta.  I'm not sure what canasta is.)

Offline roamer_1

Don't knock it.  It's a lot of fun (the yelling, not the canasta.  I'm not sure what canasta is.)

It's like gin rummy... without the gin.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well then I look forward to that in my dotage.

Offline musiclady

Wow ... Music Lady is vicious?  Good grief!  Not even funny for heaven's sake.

I don't know, @libertybele , the characterization made me laugh for quite a while, so it must be funny at some level!  happy77

Offline musiclady

LOL!  You gotta realize that I was raised in such a strict home that I wasn't allowed to play cards, so I'm not very good at it.

And I'm more likely to be the one cutting across the lawn than yelling at someone else who is.  wink777

Offline musiclady

It's like gin rummy... without the gin.

Or the gin with a little tonic?

Online corbe

Don't let @musiclady fool ya, She's definitely 'Deep State'.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member