Author Topic: Omarosa’s ‘Source’ Contradicts Her With Major Statement, Says NO Trump ‘N-Word’ Tape #lies #busted  (Read 506 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Omarosa Manigault claimed in her new book and in a recent interview that she heard a tape of President Donald Trump using the “n word” years ago while shooting the Celebrity Apprentice. But the “source” of her claim has just released a major statement, and he made it clear that the tape does not exist, “period.”

During an interview Monday on MSNBC’s “Hardball with Chris Matthews,” Manigault was promoting her new book about the inner working of the White House...

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/bombshell-omarosas-source-contradicts-her-with-major-statement-says-no-trump-n-word-tape/

The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am smellin just a faint hint of a "Waterloo" moment in the air.   tri22
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am smellin just a faint hint of a "Waterloo" moment in the air.   tri22

Would have been if he had kept his mouth shut.  Instead he jumped into the pig sty with her, and they both lose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.