Author Topic: Things that failed to outrage me this week  (Read 342 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Things that failed to outrage me this week
« on: August 12, 2018, 12:58:38 pm »
Things that failed to outrage me this week
donsurber.com, Aug 12, 2018, Don Surber

The week that was was better than the press made it out to be. Here are some of the things that failed to outrage me.

The week began with the Associated Press reporting, "Ahead of campaigning in Ohio on Saturday, President Donald Trump unleashed a withering attack on the state’s favorite son, savaging NBA star LeBron James in a late-night tweet that derided the intelligence of one of the nation’s most prominent African-American men."

Buried in Paragraph 13, "In the interview, James said he 'would never sit across' from Trump, though he would talk to former President Barack Obama."  So James took a shot at President Trump, who fired back. Somehow that is racist. I don't think the Marxists in the press know what the word means any more.   [...]

On Monday, the New Yorker said, "The Day Trump Told Us There Was Attempted Collusion with Russia."  [...]  President Trump tweeted about the same thing 14 months earlier. The smoking gun is a cap pistol.

On Tuesday, Buzz Feed reported, "Jared Kushner Used To Personally Order The Deletion Of Stories At His Newspaper."   The power of the press belongs to the man who owns the press.

Read more:  http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/08/things-that-failed-to-outrage-me.html