Author Topic: NAACP: Trump 'is a racist'  (Read 2047 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NAACP: Trump 'is a racist'
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:38:03 pm »
By Aris Folley - 08/10/18 01:11 PM EDT

Derrick Johnson, the president of the NAACP, slammed President Trump as "a racist" in an interview ahead of the anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

“I think, unfortunately, we are now looking at an individual in the White House serving the role as president who’s not only made racist comments but he’s sought and implemented racist policies,” Johnson told Politico in the interview published Friday.

Accusations of racism have dogged Trump throughout his presidency and his 2016 White House campaign, which he launched with a speech calling undocumented immigrants "rapists" and other criminals.

Trump received bipartisan criticism for his response to the Charlottesville rally in 2017, during which he said "both sides" — white nationalists and counterprotesters — were to blame for the violence.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/401270-naacp-trump-is-a-racist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: NAACP: Trump 'is a racist'
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 05:40:23 pm »
Hmmm Really? 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 05:42:42 pm »
The NAACP still exists? I thought they were called BLM now?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 05:50:10 pm »

"Colored People" is so 1950's.    it is stuck in the past.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:03:39 pm »

The NAACP only exists because of alleged (or real) racism.  They are a dying organization using accusations against Trump to try to become relevant.

And, by the way, we don't call African Americans 'colored people' anymore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 06:22:07 pm »
It's interesting that while there is agitation about changing possibly 'offensive' names, like Washington Redskins, the NAACP has never had the courage to address the issue of changing their name.

Maybe they don't want 'colored people' to realize what the NAACP actually stands for and just hope they will accept it as an acronym.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 07:18:26 pm »

A very real emerging threat to Progressivism, is an Asian population that is getting larger,  pissed and vocal, about discrimination against them in college admissions, thanks to the Left.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:30 pm »
And, by the way, we don't call African Americans 'colored people' anymore.

The NAACP does.  It's right there in its name.  And when its devotes choose to be fancy about it, they still refer to AAs as "People of Color." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 09:16:51 pm »
Trot out the word racist as a reason for anything anybody does.

Meanwhile, the true racism is within the NAACP.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 10:42:44 pm »
Let's see ... black unemployment is the lowest in the history of the U.S.A., yet Trump is a racist.  Trump and Kushner are working on prison reform, yet Trump is a racist. Got it.  Perhaps Clint Eastwood states it best:

Clint Eastwood thinks America’s “pussy generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.”

In an interview with Esquire published Wednesday, the actor/director/producer said young America — which he has dubbed both the “kiss-ass” and “pussy” generation — needs to stop throwing the word “racist” around so freely.

https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/news/clint-eastwood-donald-trump-not-racist-get-over-it
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48:02 pm »
Clint Eastwood thinks America’s “bleep generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.”

FYI.. The "bleep" was "Pu$$Y" generation!   LOL

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 04:41:46 am »
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

1986: Trump, Rosa Parks, Muhammad Ali received ‘Ellis Island’ award

SEPTEMBER 4, 2016
BY KYLE OLSON

No one accused Donald Trump of being a racist until he decided to run for president and became a threat to Hillary Clinton’s return to power.

In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”

One suspects if Trump was a racist, there’s no way he would have posed for a photo with those two.

#DonaldTrump receives Ellis Island Medal of Honor from Nat'l Ethnic Coalition of Organizations w/ Rosa Parks & Ali. pic.twitter.com/zecyjHP0Au

— Jaime T Trump ❤️ (@JaimeTennille) September 2, 2016

The New York Times reported on October 16, 1986:

Eighty Americans from 42 ethnic groups were named yesterday as recipients of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor by the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation.

The medals will be presented to the recipients, all either naturalized or native Americans, at a ceremony Oct. 27 on Ellis Island. That is the day before the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty, the final event of the 1986 Liberty Centennial observances. …

Those named yesterday were selected from more than 15,000 nominations. The winners, a mixture of prominent and relatively unknown citizens, were screened by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which was selected for the work by the foundation.

The National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations lists its reasoning behind the awards on its website:

The ELLIS ISLAND MEDALS OF HONOR are awarded annually to a group of distinguished American citizens who exemplify a life dedicated to community service. These are individuals who preserve and celebrate the history, traditions and values of their ancestry while exemplifying the values of the American way of life, and who are dedicated to creating a better world for us all.

It also lists its award recipient criteria, including:

Integrity
Passion
Gravitas
Humanitarian
Ethnic Heritage

If Trump was a racist then, why would he have been honored by such an organization?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 04:54:16 am »
By Aris Folley - 08/10/18 01:11 PM EDT

Derrick Johnson, the president of the NAACP, slammed President Trump as "a racist" in an interview ahead of the anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

“I think, unfortunately, we are now looking at an individual in the White House serving the role as president who’s not only made racist comments but he’s sought and implemented racist policies,” Johnson told Politico in the interview published Frid

Accusations of racism have dogged Trump throughout his presidency and his 2016 White House campaign, which he launched with a speech calling undocumented immigrants "rapists" and other criminals.

Trump received bipartisan criticism for his response to the Charlottesville rally in 2017, during which he said "both sides" — white nationalists and counterprotesters — were to blame for the violence.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/401270-naacp-trump-is-a-racist

Nothing the LEFT says is true.

Charlottesville';  Both side created by Soros . It was  Jason (?) Kessler. Hired by SOROS to do this. The same Kessler.   
who created O.W. S.  for SOROS.  BOTH SIDES WERE,,,LEFTS.  There are so many lies, created by the lefts.

They put in shills in Tea Party too, to discredit them. I will post latest VIDEO lies.

Nothing they say is truth. NFL is all wrong about their issue too. They will never be happy.  Does not matter how much they make, affirmative action, lowering scores to allow more in police dept,  50 % black president!
Never happy. Never will be even as millionaire's. Same old baloney is said. What they want is genocide of white race. NBP say it on TV TO HANNITY.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:57:32 am by LegalAmerican »

Online DB

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 06:08:09 am »
The very basis of the NAACP is racist.

Don't care much what racists have to say about race issues.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 04:50:58 pm »
The real racist.   All kind of information out there. Most false. 
----------------------

WASHINGTON, DC – President Obama issued an Executive Order raising his salary to $1 million per year.

President Obama understands how much Americans are struggling financially and told reporters yesterday he, too, has been having trouble paying his bills..

“Four hundred thousand dollars a year to be Leader of the Free World, is just not enough.”  Obama told reporters on the golf course on Sunday.  “There are junior traders at Goldman Sachs that make more than that in a week.  Is that fair?”

Obama shocked reporters when he said he issued an Executive Order on Saturday raising his salary to $1 million a year – plus a $200,000 bonus, this year only, for killing Osama Bin Laden.

“Look, let me clear, adjusted for inflation my salary is not even half of what George Washington made. Now, I don’t want to bring race into this, but is the First Black President worth half as much as the First White President?  I’m just saying… ”

The Presidential pay raise will take effect immediately.

Congress was quick to respond to Obama’s announcement.  “If he gets a pay raise, then I want a pay raise, ” said John Boehner, Speaker of the House.  “Hell, I think the whole damn Congress should get a pay raise.”
Boehner went on to say that in today’s world, members of Congress have to spend half their time raising money, “and that means the Representatives we send to Washington are putting in longer and longer hours trying to raise money so they can keep their seats.  They need to be paid for that time.”

Obama told Boehner he would give Boehner a raise if, and only if, Boehner agrees to raise the debt ceiling.  “Well, that’s a no brainer,” Boehner said.  “Let’s take away the ceiling all together.  Who likes salary caps?”

And yes, the ex-Congressman, Anthony Weiner’s pension will rise as well.

Here’s a history of the salary (and salary raises) for the President of the United States:
1789  $25,000
1873  $50,000
1909  $75,000
1949  $100,000
1969  $200,000
2001  $400,000
2013  $1,000,000

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEOPLE!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:54:52 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 04:54:07 pm »
@LegalAmerican  I Binged that and found it's an article from Weekly World News.  Home of the series of "Bay-Boy" articles. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 05:14:33 pm »
The most racist thing anyone can do to any Liberal, is to not be racist.

The one single thing that Blacks cannot stand is to be treated as 'equals'. Treating them the same as anyone would treat any other loser, kills them. "I'm special! I'm Black!" Uuuuuhhh, No. You're not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 09:18:12 pm »
The very basis of the NAACP is racist.

Don't care much what racists have to say about race issues.

They should clarify the meaning of NAACP.  Modern day Democratic slavery.  African Americans are slaves to the welfare state.  Its a trap they can't escape.  They are on it and their children follow them.  They go to failing schools and live in crime ridden neighborhoods.  They abort their children because there is no hope for a better life.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 09:31:07 pm »
The most racist thing anyone can do to any Liberal, is to not be racist.

The one single thing that Blacks cannot stand is to be treated as 'equals'. Treating them the same as anyone would treat any other loser, kills them. "I'm special! I'm Black!" Uuuuuhhh, No. You're not.

I would have to agree with you. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 09:47:52 pm »
The real racist.   All kind of information out there. Most false. 
----------------------

WASHINGTON, DC – President Obama issued an Executive Order raising his salary to $1 million per year.

President Obama understands how much Americans are struggling financially and told reporters yesterday he, too, has been having trouble paying his bills..

“Four hundred thousand dollars a year to be Leader of the Free World, is just not enough.”  Obama told reporters on the golf course on Sunday.  “There are junior traders at Goldman Sachs that make more than that in a week.  Is that fair?”

Obama shocked reporters when he said he issued an Executive Order on Saturday raising his salary to $1 million a year – plus a $200,000 bonus, this year only, for killing Osama Bin Laden.

“Look, let me clear, adjusted for inflation my salary is not even half of what George Washington made. Now, I don’t want to bring race into this, but is the First Black President worth half as much as the First White President?  I’m just saying… ”

The Presidential pay raise will take effect immediately.

Congress was quick to respond to Obama’s announcement.  “If he gets a pay raise, then I want a pay raise, ” said John Boehner, Speaker of the House.  “Hell, I think the whole damn Congress should get a pay raise.”
Boehner went on to say that in today’s world, members of Congress have to spend half their time raising money, “and that means the Representatives we send to Washington are putting in longer and longer hours trying to raise money so they can keep their seats.  They need to be paid for that time.”

Obama told Boehner he would give Boehner a raise if, and only if, Boehner agrees to raise the debt ceiling.  “Well, that’s a no brainer,” Boehner said.  “Let’s take away the ceiling all together.  Who likes salary caps?”

And yes, the ex-Congressman, Anthony Weiner’s pension will rise as well.

Here’s a history of the salary (and salary raises) for the President of the United States:
1789  $25,000
1873  $50,000
1909  $75,000
1949  $100,000
1969  $200,000
2001  $400,000
2013  $1,000,000

VOTE DEMOCRATIC If YOU WANT PIZZAGATE  PEOPLE!

They all think they need to get more money for all the corruption they do.

****sheep****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 10:09:53 pm »
Trot out the word racist as a reason for anything anybody does.

Meanwhile, the true racism is within the NAACP.

Right you are!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 10:12:32 pm »
They should clarify the meaning of NAACP.  Modern day Democratic slavery.  African Americans are slaves to the welfare state.  Its a trap they can't escape.  They are on it and their children follow them.  They go to failing schools and live in crime ridden neighborhoods.  They abort their children because there is no hope for a better life.

Yet another EXCELLENT comment on this thread!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2018, 10:26:08 pm »
This is what RACISM looks like

PolitiFact
Amy Sherman
May 18th, 2018 at 12:41 p.m.

President Donald Trump continued acting on his campaign promise to take no salary by donating his presidential paycheck to the Veterans Administration in May.

Trump spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Trump's latest donation of his quarterly salary in a briefing with reporters May 17.

"In keeping with his campaign pledge, the president donates his salary on a quarterly basis to further important projects. Today, the president is proud to donate his 2018 first-quarter salary to the Department of Veterans Affairs to support their caregiver programs," she said.

Acting Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie said that the money will go toward "caregiver support in the form of mental health and peer support programs, financial aid, education training, and research." (The next day Trump announced he would nominate Wilkie to the permanent post.)

Trump has donated his quarterly salary to various federal departments and projects including to the National Parks Service to restore battlefields,

(more)
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/

The most racist guy ever .. Not Obama...I mean Trump is..screw this, I give up.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2018, 04:08:57 am »
@LegalAmerican  I Binged that and found it's an article from Weekly World News.  Home of the series of "Bay-Boy" articles.

Interesting.
The link to the article above your post was there earlier, but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2018, 08:50:20 am »
Interesting.
The link to the article above your post was there earlier, but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared!

I see the poster edited it.  It wasn't there when I saw it, which is why I did a Bing search on the title.  I wanted to see where it was from.
I will NOT comply.