Author Topic: Judge threatens to hold Sessions in contempt after attempted deportation of migrant woman  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge threatens to hold Sessions in contempt after attempted deportation of migrant woman
By Lydia Wheeler and Justin Wise - 08/09/18 02:51 PM EDT

A federal judge on Thursday threatened to hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in contempt after discovering that the Trump administration attempted to transfer a woman and her daughter out of the country while an appeal hearing for their deportation was underway.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan granted a request from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) for an emergency order to halt the expedited removal of immigrants seeking asylum from domestic abuse and gang violence after he learned the government had put a plaintiff in the case and her daughter on a flight to Central America.

The ACLU, which is challenging Sessions's decision to no longer grant asylum to the victims of domestic abuse and gang violence, said the government had assured the court on Wednesday no plaintiff in the case would be deported before midnight.

more
http://thehill.com/latino/401128-judge-threatens-to-hold-sessions-in-contempt-after-attempted-deportation-of-migrant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Do it.  Let's see how far that goes.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Do it.  Let's see how far that goes.

Yep. I don't know what Rosenstein and his 'sock-puppet' so called boss Sessions has on Congress. But whatever it is, it is something pretty strong. These two corrupt idiots have Congress running from them like scared school children.

The Judge has got the wrong guy anyway. Sessions is nobody in the DOJ. He is an empty suit and an empty office. Rosenstein is the guy in charge and running everything. Oh wait, I think Rosenstein did allow Sessions to work on MS13 and illegals. So, maybe the Judge has the right assistant DOJ clerk after all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.