Author Topic: NAACP’s own poll reveals surge in black support for Trump - and they react badly  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 9, 2018
NAACP’s own poll reveals surge in black support for Trump - and they react badly
By Thomas Lifson

Dependence on 90% voting support from African-Americans for electoral success is the jugular vein of the Democratic Party.  President Trump’s rising support among black voters is correctly seen as an existential threat to the party’s – and progressivism’s – ability to win national elections. That’s why I thought it was big news last Saturday when Rasmussen proclaimed that black approval of Trump had hit 29%, even though most of the media ignored it for reasons AT readers well understand.

But the surge in black support for President Trump is real – so real that even the far left NAACP discovered it in a poll, though that poll (perhaps with a differently worded question) put the support at 21%. Here is a graphic presentation the result, showing the sypport for Trump among various ethnicities:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/naacps_own_poll_reveals_surge_in_black_support_for_trump__and_they_react_badly.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whether this turns into countable votes remains to be seen.  But it's a start....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Whether this turns into countable votes remains to be seen.  But it's a start....

Maybe, but I just looked at the chart and I realized that there's no way Trump could have been elected.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I fully expect Trump and hopefully some thoughtful Republicans will support initiatives which truly advance meaningful accomplishments for black communities in American.

One such is urban devitalization led by Bill Pulte, grandson of Pulte Homes' founder.

He is tearing down derelict housing by the block in Detroit.

"Blight Authority"

https://www.theblightauthority.com/

(Grandfather, company founder Bill Pulte died March 2018 age 85. He supported this effort.)

This is exactly in Trump's wheelhouse.

I know this first hand. Successful builders are "Doers." They take pride in helping to provide homes and neighborhoods for families.

Home building is one of the great capitalistic economic engines of America.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe, but I just looked at the chart and I realized that there's no way Trump could have been elected.

Kinda points up the flaw in their reasoning, doesn't it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The old saying that people vote with their pocketbooks.  And if they have jobs, ...........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Polls are only as accurate as the people who commission them, or the people who conduct them, want them to be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.