Author Topic: Rush: The Manafort Trial and the Mueller Interview Negotiations  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Manafort Trial and the Mueller Interview Negotiations

Aug 8, 2018

RUSH: Rudy Giuliani has just told the Drive-By Media that the Trump administration has responded to Robert Mueller’s office and the request Mueller has to have Trump sit down for an interview with the special counsel. We don’t know what the response was. At least I haven’t seen it. But Rudy has signaled that they have responded. And eventually we’ll find out what was in the response.

The Drive-Bys, folks, they’re beside themselves. They still think — and do not doubt me on this — they still think Mueller has some secret that hasn’t leaked that’s gonna lead to Donald Trump being thrown out of office. They still believe it. It’s not a matter of hope. It’s not a matter of wishful thinking. They believe it. They think Mueller’s got it. They’re looking at the Manafort trial, and they’re seeing all kinds of signs that Mueller’s got the smoking gun.

This Manafort trial, we need to go through this just for the entertainment value of it. Well, that’s why I’m here. You haven’t been keeping up with it, but I have been. I’ve been keeping up with more than I can possibly squeeze into this program today. Well, he stole from Manafort. He stole from Manafort to have a mistress. He stole from Manafort to have a pad — a flat, I’m sorry, a flat, in London. He said Manafort did know this and didn’t know that.

Look, here’s the bottom line. Let me give you the bottom line. It appears — and this is important — it appears, despite all of the fog, that the Mueller team does have enough to get a conviction on Manafort without whatever Gates is saying. Now, wait. What Gates is adding to this — we don’t know the value because we don’t know how the jury is going to interpret the guy. Because the guy is being forced to admit that he’s lied for so much of his life but that he’s telling the truth now.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/08/the-manafort-trial-and-the-mueller-interview-negotiations-2/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34