Author Topic: Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!
They’re blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - August 8, 2018

Leftists are having a total meltdown after losing once again in Ohio’s special election on Tuesday!

They’re blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!

more
https://www.infowars.com/democrats-blame-russians-for-ohio-loss-turn-on-the-green-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 02:01:57 pm »
Also resdistricting as well...

:2popcorn:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 02:02:55 pm »
If you add up the Dem votes and the Green votes they still don't add up to Balderson votes.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 02:04:13 pm »
I don't think we have a winner yet which is not good since the rats almost always "find" enough
votes to win.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 02:06:43 pm »
I don't think we have a winner yet which is not good since the rats almost always "find" enough
votes to win.

Judging by the amount of upset with the Left over this loss, it looks like the GOP beat the margin of cheating.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 02:19:07 pm »
votes to win.

Balderson will win.  It's just not finalized yet.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.