Author Topic: Balderson just accepted his victory  (Read 617 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Balderson just accepted his victory
« on: August 08, 2018, 03:15:16 am »
12th Congressional District Candidate just made his acceptance speech.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Balderson just accepted his victory
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 03:19:07 am »

Great. Now we can go back to important stuff like bitching about Trump tweets.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 03:25:22 am »
Great. Now we can go back to important stuff like bitching about Trump tweets.

Problem is, it is not finalized yet. So, even though this is Great, we still have a 5% chance that they will do a Minnesota Frankin ploy, and suddenly "find" hundreds of votes in the trunk of someone's car. The most obviously corrupt election ever, in modern America.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 03:28:16 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 03:28:52 am »
Problem is, it is not finalized yet. So, even though this is Great. We still have a 5% chance that they will do a Minnesota Frankin ploy, and suddenly "find" hundreds of votes in the trunk of someone's car. The most obviously corrupt election ever, in modern America.

No. It's finalized for me. I don't live in Ohio and I certainly don't give a shit who runs their district for 4 months.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 03:32:14 am »
No. It's finalized for me. I don't live in Ohio and I certainly don't give a shit who runs their district for 4 months.

That's not what it is about. Nobody cares who runs district 12 in Ohio. It is about which way the flag is flying, which way the wind is blowing. That is what we are all waiting for.

! No longer available
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 03:33:00 am by 240B »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 03:32:22 am »

And the President's congratulated him forecasting a BIG win in November for Balderson.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 03:36:01 am »
That's not what it is about. Nobody cares who runs district 12 in Ohio. It is about which way the flag is flying, which way the wind is blowing. That is what we are all waiting for.

You can feel free to wait for it. I got better stuff to do. After the midterms I will know exactly whats what.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 03:38:31 am »
You can feel free to wait for it. I got better stuff to do. After the midterms I will know exactly whats what.

And the same to you sir, in terms of waiting.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 01:44:36 pm »
Problem is, it is not finalized yet. So, even though this is Great, we still have a 5% chance that they will do a Minnesota Frankin ploy, and suddenly "find" hundreds of votes in the trunk of someone's car. The most obviously corrupt election ever, in modern America.

They still haven't counted the absentee ballots and provisional ballots, but unless they go overwhelmingly to O'Connor, Balderson keeps the election.

This is Ohio, and not Minnesota and we have not only a Republican governor (like him or not), but also a Republican legislature.  The Franken fraud is not likely here.

btw, I care who wins my very conservative district, whether anyone else does or not.   Saying there is no reason to care about this election is pretty dumb.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 02:02:33 pm »
The victory "margin" is still smaller than the remaining absentee and provisional ballots.  By law, those cant even be counted until the 18th.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 02:05:34 pm »

I CARE!!  I LIVE HERE!!!

We ALWAYS have a Republican/Conservative rep.  It matters to us.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 02:20:36 pm »
I CARE!!  I LIVE HERE!!!

So you are to blame for unleashing John Kasich on the country? Swell.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 07:24:18 pm »
So you are to blame for unleashing John Kasich on the country? Swell.

I heard somewhere once that he was the son of a mailman. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.