Author Topic: Outrageous: Media shrug off Feinstein spy scandal story  (Read 1250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Outrageous: Media shrug off Feinstein spy scandal story
« on: August 07, 2018, 02:30:12 pm »
August 7, 2018
By Thomas Lifson

Imagine for a minute if Representative Devin Nunes or Trey Gowdy or Matt Gaetz had employed a Russian spy for two decades.  Imagine further that this Republican solon were married to a spouse who had made a fortune investing in Russia.  Do you think such news would receive less than wall-to-wall coverage on CNN, MSNBC, or any of the other television news operations?

Yet, with very little media attention, the story has emerged that Senator Dianne Feinstein – of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, with access to the highest-level secrets – employed for two decades a spy who reported to China's Ministry of State Security (MSS).  When the news was first made public, buried paragraphs deep into a Politico story, hardly anyone noticed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/outrageous_media_shrug_off_feinstein_spy_scandal_story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Outrageous: Media shrug off Feinstein spy scandal story
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:33:05 pm »
August 7, 2018
By Thomas Lifson

Imagine for a minute if Representative Devin Nunes or Trey Gowdy or Matt Gaetz had employed a Russian spy for two decades.  Imagine further that this Republican solon were married to a spouse who had made a fortune investing in Russia.  Do you think such news would receive less than wall-to-wall coverage on CNN, MSNBC, or any of the other television news operations?

Yet, with very little media attention, the story has emerged that Senator Dianne Feinstein – of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, with access to the highest-level secrets – employed for two decades a spy who reported to China's Ministry of State Security (MSS).  When the news was first made public, buried paragraphs deep into a Politico story, hardly anyone noticed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/outrageous_media_shrug_off_feinstein_spy_scandal_story.html

Very...very...scary.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 04:25:37 pm »
That's nothing. They have been completely ignoring the FACT that her husband's law firm represents China in the US,and that it was her husband that tipped off the Chinese officials of NORINCO that they were going to be arrested for selling machine guns to gang bangers and the Mexican mafia. The Senate Committee that the BATF were required to brief on upcoming arrests was chaired by Di-Fi,and after telling that committee about the upcoming raid the next morning,EVERY SINGLE NORINCO official flew out of the country and back to China that very night.

Who thinks Di-Fi didn't make an emergency phone call to her husband to warn them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 04:51:33 pm »
Very...very...scary.....

That is exactly why we cannot trust the media.  This would seem to be a huge story, but if you watched CNN 24-7, you would not even know about it.  If you read the NYTimes, you would not know about it.

The press has become irrelevant because of hate for one man.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 05:05:00 pm »
The FBI told me 5 years ago it had concerns that China was seeking to recruit an administrative member of my Calif staff (despite no access to sensitive information). I took those concerns seriously, learned the facts and made sure the employee left my office immediately.

Interesting, isn't it?   The FBI found out about the spy and extended its traditional courtesies to Sen. Feinstein and told her,  so she could rid him from her staff.

But with then-candidate Trump, the FBI not only kept him in the dark about its suspicions regarding Page and Manafort, but launched a secret investigation into an active campaign for the Presidency.  One that dogs him still.  That outrageous difference in the FBI's approach to these two matters needs to be shouted from the rooftops.   

I may have been a NeverTrumper,  but at least Obama, and every President before him, got a fair chance to govern.    Trump never had a honeymoon, not even for a day, as the Deep State was apparently working to bring him down even before he placed his hand on the Bible.   

I don't care for Trump, but I respect the American system of democracy that elected him.   For that reason, it is far more important to resist Trump's enemies than the man himself.   Trump will be gone in a few years, but the Deep State and its media apologists have revealed themselves as the true existential threat to the Republic.   
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 05:06:02 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 05:14:37 pm »
Interesting, isn't it?   The FBI found out about the spy and extended its traditional courtesies to Sen. Feinstein and told her,  so she could rid him from her staff.

But with then-candidate Trump, the FBI not only kept him in the dark about its suspicions regarding Page and Manafort, but launched a secret investigation into an active campaign for the Presidency.  One that dogs him still.  That outrageous difference in the FBI's approach to these two matters needs to be shouted from the rooftops.   

I may have been a NeverTrumper,  but at least Obama, and every President before him, got a fair chance to govern.    Trump never had a honeymoon, not even for a day, as the Deep State was apparently working to bring him down even before he placed his hand on the Bible.   

I don't care for Trump, but I respect the American system of democracy that elected him.   For that reason, it is far more important to resist Trump's enemies than the man himself.   Trump will be gone in a few years, but the Deep State and its media apologists have revealed themselves as the true existential threat to the Republic.   

Happy to agree with you here @Jazzhead, down to the last punctuation mark.
James 1:20

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 05:20:34 pm »

A fair assessment, save I thought the definition of a NeverTrumper is one who does not care for Trump.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 05:20:55 pm »

Yeah #metooJazz.   WTF is up with that?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 05:37:05 pm »
That is exactly why we cannot trust the media.  This would seem to be a huge story, but if you watched CNN 24-7, you would not even know about it.  If you read the NYTimes, you would not know about it.

To be fair, they have a hate for anybody with (R) after their name, it's just more pronounced with this one.  They would have the same maniacal hate for anybody who would have beaten Queen Hillary.  They hated Reagan too, and amplified everything they could to make him appear to be "an amiable dunce."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 05:42:56 pm »
Yeah #metooJazz.   WTF is up with that?

I've been racking my bwaims, trying to find a fault in there, but I can't this time.  This is a red-letter day!

Props, @Jazzhead!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 05:45:17 pm »
I've been racking my bwaims, trying to find a fault in there, but I can't this time.  This is a red-letter day!

Props, @Jazzhead!

Either the world is going to end tomorrow or Jazz had an epiphany.   

Guess I better call my family and say goodbye.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 05:48:10 pm »

Oh, they hate us too, @Emjay.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 05:49:32 pm »

DAMN!  Isn't that something!  I fully agree with @jazhead as well and wouldn't have seen his post at all except for @HoustonSam quoting him!

Damned right it's scary @mrpotatohead! And if this isn't cleaned up very quickly this nation is done for!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 05:50:35 pm »

Excellent post and you may have redeemed yourself with this post.  One does not have to love Trump to see that evil forces are out to 'get him.'

We were a few votes away from Hillary getting power and adding four disastrous years to the 8 we had already endured with Obama.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 06:51:55 pm »
Thanks for the props, folks.   I can think of few things scarier than a politicized FBI, taking sides in a Presidential election and seeking to wield an effective veto of the choice made by the American people.   The contrast between the benign approach taken by the FBI with respect to Sen. Feinstein and the spy on her staff and the malign approach taken with respect to candidate Trump when it become aware of the dicey folks drawn to his campaign could not be more telling evidence of outragious bias.   

Even now the federal investigative machinery continues to adopt an adversarial posture towards the duly-elected President,  drawing dark pictures of "collusion" while failing to inform the President of the evidence it has found or failed to find.   The result is a constant media roar of outrage and self-righteousness,  that prevents the President from doing his job and, in the latest wrinkle,  blackmails him with implied threats to ruin his family.   

Yes,  the President, for all his flaws,  is not one-tenth the threat to this nation posed by that of his enemies.     
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:55:06 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 07:04:09 pm »

No, it's been this way for a long, long time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 08:18:05 pm »
To be fair, they have a hate for anybody with (R) after their name, it's just more pronounced with this one.  They would have the same maniacal hate for anybody who would have beaten Queen Hillary.  They hated Reagan too, and amplified everything they could to make him appear to be "an amiable dunce."

@Cyber Liberty

I disagree. I think their hatred of Trump is a "Special Sauce He Man with  Spurs hatred" because he is rich,from NYC,and dared to betray them. On paper,he is the kind of guy they want running the world,and here he goes and stabs them in the backs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 08:30:18 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I disagree. I think their hatred of Trump is a "Special Sauce He Man with  Spurs hatred" because he is rich,from NYC,and dared to betray them. On paper,he is the kind of guy they want running the world,and here he goes and stabs them in the backs.

I can see your point, @sneakypete.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 05:28:44 am »
That's nothing. They have been completely ignoring the FACT that her husband's law firm represents China in the US,and that it was her husband that tipped off the Chinese officials of NORINCO that they were going to be arrested for selling machine guns to gang bangers and the Mexican mafia. The Senate Committee that the BATF were required to brief on upcoming arrests was chaired by Di-Fi,and after telling that committee about the upcoming raid the next morning,EVERY SINGLE NORINCO official flew out of the country and back to China that very night.

Who thinks Di-Fi didn't make an emergency phone call to her husband to warn them?

Oh, I believe it.  I believe that politicians are  involved in criminal activity with the Mexican Cartel.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 05:54:46 am »

888high58888  Nicely stated JH, nicely stated.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DB

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2018, 06:22:40 am »

Not to pile on, but...

Very well said.