Author Topic: Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally  (Read 522 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally
« on: August 06, 2018, 02:26:53 pm »
Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally
By Avery Anapol - 08/05/18 10:53 AM EDT

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) said Sunday that an Ohio House candidate did not invite President Trump to appear at his campaign rally on Saturday.

The governor and former GOP presidential candidate, who has been critical of Trump, told George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" that GOP hopeful Troy Balderson told him that he didn't have anything to do with inviting Trump.

“I asked him the other day ‘Why are you bringing Trump in,’ he said ‘well, I don't have anything to do with it,’ ” Kasich said, referring to Balderson, who is facing a tough challenge from Democrat Danny O’Connor in a district Trump won by double digits.

“I think Donald Trump decides where he wants to go, and I think they think they're firing up the base,” Kasich added.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/400451-kasich-ohio-candidate-didnt-invite-trump-to-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Kasich: Ohio candidate didn’t invite Trump to rally
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 02:36:36 pm »
“I thank the thousands and thousands of volunteers who worked in this campaign, and I want to thank President Trump and Vice President Pence and the big shoes without whom I would not have gotten through this process, Congressman Pat Tiberi,” said Balderson (pictured fist-bumping above left).

https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/trumps-last-minute-rally-pushes-republican-balderson-to-ohio-win/

Apparently, Balderson and Kasich don't quite see eye to eye when it comes to Trump, no matter how much Kasich tried to insinuate that with his comments.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 03:58:15 pm »
The son of a mailman that can't deliver.  The guy is sad.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 04:25:59 pm »
“I thank the thousands and thousands of volunteers who worked in this campaign, and I want to thank President Trump and Vice President Pence and the big shoes without whom I would not have gotten through this process, Congressman Pat Tiberi,” said Balderson (pictured fist-bumping above left).

https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/trumps-last-minute-rally-pushes-republican-balderson-to-ohio-win/

Apparently, Balderson and Kasich don't quite see eye to eye when it comes to Trump, no matter how much Kasich tried to insinuate that with his comments.

Some people should just shut up.  Kasich is on the list.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.