Author Topic: Scarborough credits Obama for strong economy: 'This is not an economy Donald Trump gave us'  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough credits Obama for strong economy: 'This is not an economy Donald Trump gave us'
By Joe Concha - 08/06/18 08:50 AM EDT

Former President Barack Obama deserves more credit for the strong U.S. economy than President Trump, according to MSNBC's Joe Scarborough.

"Yeah, it's a strong economy," Scarborough told "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski. "But Mika, this is not an economy that Donald Trump gave us. This is an economy that's part of the seven year ongoing recovery."

Scarborough also said that this "isn't the greatest economy ever" and that it "isn't close to the greatest economy ever."

"Barack Obama had more people getting jobs his last 16 or 18 months than they had jobs during Donald Trump's first 16 or 18 months," he said.

Job growth has been strong under Trump, and the unemployment rate fell to 3.9 percent in July, according to government numbers released on Friday.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/400504-scarborough-credits-obama-for-strong-economy-this-is-not-an-economy-donald
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Just another case of liberal mental midget mentality and insanity!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'd like Dead Intern Joe go into the black community and try to sell this lie.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Obama and great economy are an oxymoron.  Joe is the same way but with out the oxy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Obama and great economy are an oxymoron.  Joe is the same way but with out the oxy.

Maybe Joe IS on oxy!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

While I agree with the statement that this isn’t the greatest economy ever, BHO never had a single year with 3% or greater GDP. And the economy under performed during his tenure despite stimulus, which didn’t do much except add to the debt. And Federal Reserve actions like QEs and Operation Twist. Trump has rolled back many of BHO’s regulations

Too early to say if Trump will become the second President to not have one year of 3% since WW2 or if BHO will hold that honor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy