Author Topic: Kentucky Democrat faces backlash for assault punchline about Rand Paul  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kentucky Democrat faces backlash for assault punchline about Rand Paul
by Naomi Lim
 | August 05, 2018 04:49 PM

A Kentucky Democrat drew fire for taking a political jab at Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., that included a reference to the libertarian politician being assaulted by his neighbor late last year during a yard dispute.

Asked about whether Paul can be beaten by a liberal candidate when he next faces re-election, Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes said, "I don't buy that. Just ask his neighbor. He can be beaten." Grimes made the remark late Friday at an event held ahead of the state's Fancy Farm picnic on Saturday, according to the Associated Press.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kentucky-democrat-faces-backlash-for-assault-punchline-about-rand-paul
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kentucky Democrat faces backlash for assault punchline about Rand Paul
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 09:35:18 pm »
I doubt it will cost him a single vote.  Because Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Kentucky Democrat faces backlash for assault punchline about Rand Paul
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 01:01:21 pm »
She's such a sweet, southern flower.
 *****rollingeyes*****
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra