Author Topic: Trump: I ‘destroy careers’ of Republicans who say bad things about me  (Read 6560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I ‘destroy careers’ of Republicans who say bad things about me
By Morgan Gstalter - 08/04/18 08:24 PM EDT

Share to Google+

President Trump bragged about his prowess in defeating the Republicans who oppose him, saying at an Ohio rally that he “destroys” the careers of GOP politicians who dare defy him.

“How do you get 100 percent of anything? We always have somebody who says ‘I don’t like Trump, I don’t like our president, he destroyed my career,'” Trump said.

“I only destroy their career because they said bad things about me and you fight back and they go down the tubes and that’s OK,” he added.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/400423-trump-i-destroy-careers-of-republicans-who-say-bad-things-about-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Misleading title. He said that careers are destroyed because he fights back and not that he sets out to destroy careers.

Offline DB

Share to Google+

President Trump bragged about his prowess in defeating the Republicans who oppose him, saying at an Ohio rally that he “destroys” the careers of GOP politicians who dare defy him.

“How do you get 100 percent of anything? We always have somebody who says ‘I don’t like Trump, I don’t like our president, he destroyed my career,'” Trump said.

“I only destroy their career because they said bad things about me and you fight back and they go down the tubes and that’s OK,” he added.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/400423-trump-i-destroy-careers-of-republicans-who-say-bad-things-about-me

And there it is in a nutshell...

Trump the Destroyer.

All Hail Trump!

Or else...

Offline DB

Misleading title. He said that careers are destroyed because he fights back and not that he sets out to destroy careers.

“I only destroy their career because they said bad things about me and you fight back and they go down the tubes and that’s OK,”

Kind of like the meaning of "is" I suppose... Or "I" in this case...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And there it is in a nutshell...

Trump the Destroyer.

All Hail Trump!

Or else...

And now you know how and why his rabid followers parrot the same kind of bullying bullshit about destroying 'enemies of the state' and worse on social media and on message boards like this one.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Management via intimidation almost always fails because (1) subordinates don't trust you.  (2) They dream of the moment they get to "allegorically" knife you in the back.

That philosophy describes DJT to a T.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

Perhaps he'll get along better with Speaker Pelosi and her flying monkeys. 

Offline roamer_1

Management via intimidation almost always fails because (1) subordinates don't trust you.  (2) They dream of the moment they get to "allegorically" knife you in the back.

That philosophy describes DJT to a T.

Yep... And the 'et tu Brutus' moment is sure to come.

Offline Night Hides Not

Share to Google+

more

So how many more must he destroy to get 100% of his Wall?

We're waiting, President Trump.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Yep... And the 'et tu Brutus' moment is sure to come.

Any guesses on who Brutus is? I have no earthly idea.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Absalom

Many finally see Trump for the raging jackass he has been since puberty.
Sadly this will not end well for those who matter most; the average citizen.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Outside family, I think the more pertinent guess is who Brutus won't be.

I've worked for tyrants who crashed and burned.  Didn't weld the knife, but knew that 90% of us on staff that would.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

--------------------------------------
Marcus Brutus was a Roman politician and adversary of Julius Caesar.
He conspired w/several colleagues; among them Gaius Cassius, to
assassinate Caesar at the Roman Forum in 44 BC.
He committed suicide following his defeat at Philippi, Greece.

Offline roamer_1

Outside family, I think the more pertinent guess is who Brutus won't be.

I've worked for tyrants who crashed and burned.  Didn't weld the knife, but knew that 90% of us on staff that would.

That's right.
And what is more important than the 'knife wielder' is the bare fact that 90% of all y'all wouldn't lift a finger to stop it from happening. Just desserts and all that.

That 'no confidence vote', in the end, is the fall.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Finally a president the Republican party deserves.

Offline RoosGirl

And now you know how and why his rabid followers parrot the same kind of bullying bullshit about destroying 'enemies of the state' and worse on social media and on message boards like this one.

Oh, but don't they hate it when it's directed at them, which makes it all the more delicious.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yeah remember "only the best".  He even destroys his "even the best".  He is a master manipulator and dictator.  Our country is held captive by destroyer in chief.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:37:17 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

Yes.....on life.

I knew that kid, Mikey, was a stoner.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah remember "only the best".  He even destroys his "even the best".  He is a master manipulator and dictator.  Our country is held captive by destroyer in chief.

I'm feeling triggered by that mustache.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'm feeling triggered by that mustache.

I didn't say it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

I knew that kid, Mikey, was a stoner.

Mikey doesn't like it.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump: I ‘destroy careers’ of Republicans

Spicer, Bannon, Hicks....Oh wait, I think Hope got a job earlier today.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Not only can't you have ham. You can't have any luncheon meats. Not bologna, or thurenger. Not even carto salami.

NO Thurenger???!!!!!!!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LMAO

His thin skin will be his downfall
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy