Author Topic: Funny News for Saturday: Craigslist Ad for a Family Van Went Viral and You’ll Never Believe Why  (Read 541 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

LifeZette
By Deirdre Reilly
Saturday, August 4, 2018

A side-splitting and totally relatable Craigslist ad out of Amarillo, Texas, is making the rounds on the internet, racking up readers and making many people feel far less alone in the universe.

The couple selling the white and very used 2005 Ford E350 XL Extended 15 passenger van for $3800 are Josh and Careese Wood, according to Babyology.com. They’re the parents of nine children — which explains the condition of their family van.

Their ad was posted over a week ago, and the van — miraculously — did find a buyer.

The viral ad reveals nuggets (literally) like this:

“The van is missing a speaker in the side door. My kids have been throwing random items in the speaker hole for years. So, you may end up with some very special treasures. Or really old chicken nuggets. Probably both.”

(more)
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/funny-news-for-saturday-craigslist-ad-for-a-family-van-went-viral-and-heres-why/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Q: "Is the registration current?"

A: Yes! It should be noted, however, that first 3 letters of the current license plate are FRT. We have five boys under the age of 12 in our house. This is a very unfortunate combination.

It ain't just boys under 12 that find that hilarious...

farter000000
Let it burn.