Author Topic: Eric Trump: If My Father Cured Cancer, The Media 'Wouldn't Give Him Credit'  (Read 284 times)

rangerrebew

Eric Trump: If My Father Cured Cancer, The Media 'Wouldn't Give Him Credit'

While the liberal media are complaining because Trump supporters yelled “fake news” and “CNN sucks” at CNN reporter Jim Acosta at a Florida rally, the president’s son, Eric Trump, rattled off a long list of attacks by the leftist media against his father and said that even if President Trump came up with a cure for cancer, the “media wouldn’t give him credit.”

Eric Trump also stressed that the liberal media have largely ignored the multiple death threats made against the Trump family, including the mailing of suspicious white powder to family members. They have also ignored calls to kidnap Barron Trump and put him in a cage with pedophiles; decapitate the president; smear Melania Trump as a prostitute; and downplay the 4.1% GDP growth and the record low unemployment.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/jonathan-mizrahi/eric-trump-if-my-father-cured-cancer-media-wouldnt-give-him-credit

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
On the other hand (and just like with how Dems treated Obama), if some scientist somewhere cured cancer, Trump fans would try to give him credit for it. Extreme political tribalism goes both ways.

Offline darroll

The media are just protecting their lying a$$es from being exposed.