Author Topic: Get Whitey  (Read 1010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Get Whitey
« on: August 04, 2018, 03:47:42 pm »
Get Whitey
The New York Times sets a new standard for identity-politics hypocrisy.
Seth Barron
August 3, 2018 Politics and law

When it emerged yesterday that the Twitter feed of the New York Times editorial board’s latest appointee, Sarah Jeong, crackled with nasty and puerile racial invective, it was generally assumed by many—including her defenders—that she would be let go before the day was over. Jeong’s Twitter remarks were so over-the-top—calling white people “groveling goblins” whose pale skin should force them to live underground, like Morlocks; saying “#CancelWhitePeople”; and exulting in being “cruel” to old white people—that it seemed absurd that the venerable Times editorial board, of all places, would welcome the thumbs that tapped out such jejeune trash.

But it turns out that Jeong is keeping her job, and that the Times knew about her comments when they hired her. “We had candid conversations with Sarah as part of our thorough vetting process,” the Paper of Record clarified, “which included a review of her social media history. She understands that this type of rhetoric is not acceptable at the Times.” Jeong herself explained that “as a woman of color on the internet, I have faced torrents of online hate.” Her comments, she said, cannot be construed as racist because they were “not aimed at a general audience, because general audiences do not engage in harassment campaigns.” The logic is twisted, but enlightening once you untangle it: Jeong’s explicitly racial insults were intended to “counter-troll” her white harassers, not all whites—many of whom, it is to be assumed, are fine people.

more
https://www.city-journal.org/html/new-york-times-identity-politics-16094.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Get Whitey
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 03:56:51 pm »
Has there been any evidence of these people who were supposedly trolling Ms. Jeong?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 04:00:02 pm »
Has there been any evidence of these people who were supposedly trolling Ms. Jeong?

No idea...but on the surface it looks like she has a genuine hate for white people...especially men
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 04:01:25 pm »
Not so fast, my friend. It seems she also criticized.....wait for it....the New York Times, especially the editorial section.
Countdown to Resignation

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 04:06:00 pm »
not all whites—many of whom, it is to be assumed, are fine people.

Even the mea culpa is racist.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 04:31:35 pm »
No idea...but on the surface it looks like she has a genuine hate for white people...especially men

She has penis envy. Wouldn't be surprised to find out she is just another hardcore Leftist man-hating Lesbian.
Prolly got stood-up at the prom or something.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 04:55:17 pm »
What I want to know is, When did Asian women become People of Color?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 05:05:26 pm »

I think the PC police might slap the shit out of me, but back in the '60's they were the yellow race.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2018, 05:14:01 pm »
I think the PC police might slap the shit out of me, but back in the '60's they were the yellow race.

Lots of things have changed since then.  Some for the better.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2018, 05:17:15 pm »
She has penis envy. Wouldn't be surprised to find out she is just another hardcore Leftist man-hating Lesbian.

She's not unattractive, but don't get me wrong, any dude she's with better keep her away from sharp or cutting objects.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2018, 05:30:26 pm »

To the left, anybody who is not a white person is a "person of color." The execrable and divisive phrase was originally cooked up by the usual suspects, leftists,  to denote  black people.
 But leftists found it very convenient to label all non-whites as "persons of color."  As if many Caucasian people are not dark-colored/swarthy.
Of course, there are the equally nutty alt-righters who only consider Caucasians from northern Europe i.e. Britain, Germany, Scandinavia as "white people." That would leave out Eastern and Southern Europeans, Semitic peoples, and many people from Asia Minor.
Where I grew up I had classmates and friends who were of Arab descent. They were thought of as white just like everybody else. There were virtually no blacks or Hispanics in the city where I grew up fifty-sixty years ago. It's a little different today, but not by much.
Leftists are always seeking reasons to divide people, and creating hateful terms like "people of color" is just one way.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2018, 08:37:23 pm »
Don't be so quick to judge, in the world we live in today, 'she' may actually have a penis and be just another hardcore Leftist man-hating Lesbian.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2018, 02:23:13 am »

Yep. And Hispanics were white.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 07:27:04 am »
I have to laugh about the comment that white people should live underground like Morlocks,

For the benefit of those unfamiliar with HG Wells' Time Machine, The Morlocks ran the Eloi, they fed them (like cattle) and they came out at night and carried them away for food. The writer should be careful what they wish for.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:30:48 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2018, 05:45:45 pm »
One of the more unsettling things about her racist rants is something I've read on other liberal websites.  To wit....white people have contributed very little to world civilization.
That is such an absolute howler, I don't know how even a committed racist like Jeong, who has a college degree from a reputable institution, could say it.
90% or more of what constitutes modern civilization was created by pasty-faced people from Europe and America.
But after reading liberal websites for a number of years, I've seen more and more of this "white people are useless" kind of comments/thinking.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 06:26:16 pm »
One of the more unsettling things about her racist rants is something I've read on other liberal websites.  To wit....white people have contributed very little to world civilization.
That is such an absolute howler, I don't know how even a committed racist like Jeong, who has a college degree from a reputable institution, could say it.
90% or more of what constitutes modern civilization was created by pasty-faced people from Europe and America.
But after reading liberal websites for a number of years, I've seen more and more of this "white people are useless" kind of comments/thinking.

That's how she can say it - she has a degree from a "reputable institution".  We all know this at some level, but I think few realize just how bad universities have gotten.  They are weapons of mass indoctrination, with very few exceptions.  Even hard science fields - they still get indoctrinated in social theories and climate change.